I realize this is very rambly/unorganized, but I rather toss the idea up for grabs when it is fresh and undefined so that we can iron out the details together rather than me presenting you with a ready made setting, pairing or anything like that.
The Story Seed
I've been itching for some
. I would like find someone to write with an alternate Earth world of
where mankind has
, space outposts in
and all sorts of cool stuff. Rather than the heroes having supernatural abilities like seen in most comic book heroes I want to have a cast with a more "realistic" set of skills Overwatch style. We could still go crazy with the technobabble behind their powers and come up with some unique and fun stuff. I do not have much in terms of coherent plot or characters yet. Much would depend on exactly how near future we go and on the world itself.
What I want out of it
- An interesting cast of characters and a good world that keeps feeding the plot. The setting needs to be detailed enough to stand alone without us forcing things in it. I want to come up with fun ideas with you and stuff them all in there.
- A light theme. No grim dark future. I want the world to be light enough to allow our villains to capture the heroes and put them through sexual torment while proudly explaining their plans to them rather than some realistic gangsters just popping them off the moment they have the chance.
- Romance, friendship, tragedy, betrayals etc. let's go for the full array of plots. Heroes can have anything happen to them.
- Smut. Sexy characters need to have lewd desires every now and then preferably quite often. Kink wise my only must have requirement is bondage, preferably more than just on the light side. I'm pretty open to tossing in just about anything else you might want to see.
- If possible I'd like to toss in all combinations of male, trap, futa, female (and probably any other you can come up with that I forgot). I won't write this with someone interested purely in hetero pairings or just lesbian/gay.
What I want out of you
- Ideas and ability to proactively participate in the ongoing world building and plotting.
- Ability to produce somewhat detailed posts that progress the story, characters or scene in some way. To get an idea of whether or not our writing styles match I recommend for you to check my post history.
- Interest in exploring more than just a single type of pairing (even if we end up going with just 2 main characters) and just generally lewd mind.
Interested? Send me PM. Do not reply to this thread.
If you do send me a message regarding this thread please elaborate your interest and ideas.