Zootopian Distopia M for F

Started by kaligos, July 02, 2016, 11:58:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaligos

This is going to be a quick and to the point thread, if your interested PM me.

Zootopian dystopia:

You can probably guess where this is going, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Zootpia Distopia rp? Following the original idea/outline for the movie that never got made. In it predators were forced to wear tame collars to regulate their 'instincts' and Nick was a con artist who opened an amusment park where he charged money to take off peoples collars. When his operation was shut down he is sent too prison, and then for one reason or another is pulled from jail and put into the care of Lieutenant Judy Hopps a no nonsense by the rules bunny cop in order to help her investigation into some faulty collars and the predator underground.

The RP would pick up where Nick is pulled into Bogo's office and assigned to Judy against her better wishes and judgement. From there it would be a bit of a darker take, and not a direct romance. Though feelings can certainly fill in over time as Nick begins to respect Judy, and Judy begins to learn about the societal wrongs done to predators. This would be a bit darker in tone, and long term.
O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas
Update: 03/20

Surgery finished, school closing, life is a hole that I am slowly crawling out of.

kaligos

O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas

Surgery finished, school closing, life is a hole that I am slowly crawling out of.

kaligos

O/O's thread
My Fandom request thread
Original Ideas