Jarods dark desires (Commited writers wanted, but open to all)

Started by Jarod1, July 01, 2016, 11:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarod1

Adopted daughter

Juliet was adopted when she was 13 by a wealthy man who had no wife and no children of his own.   In the years that followed leading up to her 18th birthday Juliet was given everything she could want and the run of his large estate. The only place she was not allowed to go was the east wing in which the door was always locked.  She would often ask what he kept in their to which he would reply "that one day he might show her"

On her 18th birthday Juliet would come upon the door unlocked for the first time since she had lived there and with curiosity getting the better of her she would explore and discover something she would never have expected. A vast play room with every kind of sexual toy you could imagine.

(I see this being a story where she becomes curious about everything and he offers to introduce her to the world and slowly turns her into his submissive.)  I would be playing Juliet.

Higher Education

To the students at Franklin Pierce High School he is a respected and well liked teacher. However one student will learn that what he does at home is anything but respectible as one of his female students will become his sexual slave.

(I'm thinking it's a consential arrangement where he will teach her discipline and obedience. BDSM likely. Will be playing the student. )