Supernatural: Legacy interest check (full)

Started by Landshark, July 01, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Quote from: zenpai on July 05, 2016, 06:24:04 PM
I'm making a sheet but trying to thinking of a believable reason. For a stein to leave there family
They killed someone close to him and used them for spare parts!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: zenpai on July 05, 2016, 06:24:04 PM
I'm making a sheet but trying to thinking of a believable reason. For a stein to leave there family

Not to be a party poop, but I'm not sure you'll find one. It's super unlikely. Even when Cyrus was unhappy being part of the family, and wanted to leave, he didn't because he was afraid they'd kill him.

Just my two cents though. It's your character, and I'm not the GM.
“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Vergil1989

Love.  Love is always a strong motivator for anyone.  Just a thought.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Landshark

Also keep in mind that the major core of the family has been killed by a hunter. What remains of the family would know this. Also not everyone in the family has been modified. Its earned either through coming of age (if you were inner circle) or doing things to help the family. These are likely not good things.

zenpai

Well there are only two upgrades I was thinking about  him having his pain receptors cut at his brain stem. Or him haveing another Pituitary gland.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Landshark

As cool as not feeling pain sounds especially for like a superhero, its a horribly not good thing to have. If you get injured you wouldn't even know it and bleed to death or permanently damage yourself. Sure you can exert yourself beyond the human norm but your still hurting yourself in doing so. Please keep in mind this is a hunter game and not a hero game. Feel free to make him a Stein but that doesn't mean he has been augmented. The background for the Stein family is cool as hell in of itself.

VioletPanda

Gosh, this thread got super busy! Have any spots open for a research-oriented hunter? That always intrigued me- like the episode with the man who killed his kids and still haunted the old farmhouse. He had turned out to be just an idea, and through manipulating what people believed about him, they were able to get rid of him?

To this day that's one of my favorite episodes ^ ^
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Vergil1989

Personally I'm not sure why having a Stein is okay.  Everyone else is playing straight human, no weird augmentations here, but that's just my two cents.  GM gets the final say, I'm just airing an opinion, and trying not to sound like an ass while doing so lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Argent

Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 12:49:58 AM
Gosh, this thread got super busy! Have any spots open for a research-oriented hunter? That always intrigued me- like the episode with the man who killed his kids and still haunted the old farmhouse. He had turned out to be just an idea, and through manipulating what people believed about him, they were able to get rid of him?

Ooooh, a fellow techie. We can technobabble like Fitz and Simmons while people are shooting at the very interesting ghosts and such.  :D

VioletPanda

'Hey, hey! Don't diss the old book smell! This smell saved your butt! -big dramatic whiff- Duuuusssst!'

I'd love to research all the creatures ^ ^ And maybe get in a sticky situation because booksmarts is not always a good thing.
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

RedEve

Are you still recruiting? Long-time fan of the show here. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 12:49:58 AM

Tulpa!!! I love that episode a little to much!

|

Bibliophilia

Landshark

Good morning everyone.

Ok first off im glad to see interest is still coming in. Unfortunately we are down to 2 slots left in the group. VV character has been approved she just has to post it, leaving us 2 slot left and 2-4 people showing interest. As such im glad to accept character sheets but i will be picking the one that best fits the group for the last slots. Today is....Wednesday so im giving everyone til Friday to get a sheet in and ill make my decision then.

Bibliophilia

-snickers.-  When the ST is like "Get them sheets in", then sits back to wait...

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2016, 07:41:01 AM
-snickers.-  When the ST is like "Get them sheets in", then sits back to wait...

Awww, it even matches his Avi! LOL

|

RedEve

Is there a list of approved characters?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Landshark

Currently Approved character:
Himiko O'Neill (2 L's :p sorry had to ad that) Skills: Engineer, society and gunsmith  Vergil1989
Talia Dawson skills: Tactitin, medical, killer instinct Bibliophilia
Maxine Danvers Skills: Thief, Photographic memory, gymnastics CurvyKitten
Jeffery Brown Skills: Computer, Electronics, Paranormal trivia Argent
We also have another techy coming in played by Vampire Valkyrie

Landshark

crap apparently i cant count. Ok so there is 1 slot left. Ill be taking CS til Friday and choosing the best fit for the group out of all the options. I will keep the CS which were not used in reserve and should there be an opening i will pick the best replacement from those.Thank you everyone for your interest :)

Landshark

Hahaa YES!

Argent

And now I'm hearing the classic Trek fight song in my head.

da-da--da-da-da-da--dadada!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 10:09:35 AM

LMAO!

|

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 10:09:35 AM

Unless of course I'm underestimating anyone's power  ;D
But in all seriousness, my character sheet may come in a bit last minute, tomorrow night at best. Have a bit of stuff to take of this week. I'll be just as happy to lurk around read how the story goes from a distance if cirmumstances dictate I can't get a sheet in in time, of if I'm defeated by the better Jedi.

Orange Marmalade

*pokes his head in* what's going on in here?!

Argent

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on July 06, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
*pokes his head in* what's going on in here?!

Ummm ... why do you ask?  O:)