You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:09:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Destiny Solo search |MxAny|  (Read 179 times)

Offline LeSaneTopic starter

Destiny Solo search |MxAny|
« on: June 28, 2016, 05:58:09 AM »

I was born the moment the Traveler died. As everything collapsed around us. Before that day, there had never been a Ghost. There had never been a Guardian. The Traveler's drawing enters the Milky Way. I don't know much about the Traveler. But I know it made me to bring you back. And I spent a really, really long time searching for you.The Traveler's drawing reaches Earth, and positions itself above it. The Cosmodrome? Not the first place I looked. A minimalist depiction of the Traveler releasing the Ghosts begins to draw itself. Many drawings of Ghosts are seen surrounding Earth, with the player's Ghost descending towards the center.As I saw the other Ghosts find their Guardians, and the centuries went by, I wondered if I'd ever find you.
And then... I did.

Fear. That was the only vivid memory left in us back then. Itís the moment when fear was so thick and urgent that we gave up breathing; stopped pretending to think. How we remained on our feet was a mystery, because the terror had bore down on us, like a mountain about to crush our very souls; But it has to be asked, ďWhat was terrifying me?Ē Darkness rules the sky. The world around us has shattered, and it seemed unlikely that we would outlive that one awful day, yet the fear didnít come from the surrounding mayhem and despair. The source was inside of us. Us Guardians utterly terrified of our own awful nature. And which part scared us? Inside us all was an essence woven from beyond. Where we like this before? It was still in our head. We could hear the song growing fainter. Gone? Not yet. A new crippling terror was taking over. We focused entirely on this fear in the back of our minds, but hadn't made an effort. It occurred to us then that nothing in the universe was more dangerous than the human hubris. It was what we know about ourselves that truly mattered. We are guardians despite how foolhardy sure to fail one moment, and succeed the next. Thatís why we were afraid. Then someone spoke us. First it was one. Then another and soon each of us was given a light to soothe our troubled minds. Our souls lay between two entities, and thatís how we still are the boundary, the seam. The friction and thatís when the fear began to fade. We all come from humble origins. Every world begins as a big pebble lost among trillions of pebbles. Every worthy sun was once cold hydrogen spread thin across the vacuum. Even the universe, this cosmic garden that surrounds us and awes us...this monument to Creation was once the size of an apple seed. And everything that's splendid and great stands at the end of incalculable chance and mayhem. Yes we three have talent. Enormous, wondrous powers.

Do you know what a Guardian is? Not yet. Our names are nothing but another pebble.

What I'm looking for...
  • A partner that can play a female Warlock or Hunter guardian.
  • Someone that knows the game in some regard.
  • Are capable of coming up with ideas the have the solo as well.
  • Capable of writing fighting scenes is important.