Mob Mentality (M/M seeking dom)

Started by Nadir, June 26, 2016, 05:55:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

“You got a job for me to do, boss?” he purred into his cell, an eager fluid lilt to his sleep-raw voice. Only it wasn’t his boss who gave him his orders - it was one of the upstarts, the newbloods. They gave an address and hung up before he could ask anything.

It felt like a trap. From the first look of the joint, it felt like a trap - but when he called the boss’ cell, the number was dead. It didn’t even go to voice mail, the upbeat operator just told him the number was not in service. What did that even mean?

So, he could either run or go in. Every rational part of him begged him to turn and walk away. Keep walking until he was out of the city, just a memory, fade into someone else. His skills would highly sought, any of the other Families would take him in - but.

Oh, but. He wanted to know. Needed to know.

He went in. He shouldn’t have laughed at who he met inside.

Very open ended. I’d play the hitman, you’d play the person waiting for him. My initial thought was it would be someone looking to take over the mob family with the Hitman’s help, or someone from the FBI trying to dismantle them - but again, need help doing it. But it’s totally up to my partner to decide what and who that character is.

As always, I am only seeing dom characters for this. Could be talked into a switch but you’ve gotta bring something amazing to the table.