You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 16, 2018, 09:40:21 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Musician at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (M for F)  (Read 374 times)

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

Musician at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (M for F)
« on: June 25, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »
This idea is super tacky but I've always had it in the back of my mind. There have long been rumors of various male musicians who play the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show hooking up with the models after the fact. You don't have to play as a RL model, I just like the concept.

I'm thinking she'll be a big fan of his and be a bit flirty with him when she passes him on the runway, stopping to give him a peck on the cheek while her performs. Naturally he'll approach her after he fact at the afterparty and things will take off from there. I'm not big on pop music so I'd want MC to be a bit more rock oriented than who they usually have, but he can have a big mainstream hit out at the time that he gets invited to come and play. For the other character I'm looking for a exotic Brazilian or a sweet, wholesome blonde (but still flirty and outgoing). I'd love to do this as a threesome with him taking two models to bed with him, but am definitely fine with it being a 1x1 too.

PM if interested.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2017, 05:20:37 PM by DukeJohn »

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

Re: Musician at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show (M for F)
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2017, 05:20:54 PM »
new topic for this thread. Bump.