You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 02:00:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: European Woman and Kept American Man (M for F)  (Read 139 times)

Offline DukeJohnTopic starter

European Woman and Kept American Man (M for F)
« on: June 25, 2016, 07:54:54 PM »
My character will be an American graduate student who is about to graduate and has no career prospects lined up. He is at an academic conference in Europe and afterward has nothing to do but return home and probably move back in with his parents as he tries to find work; a depressing propsect. However, he meets and is seduced by a wealthy, beautiful, and sophisticated European woman (French, Italian, or Spanish; aged anywhere from 30's-50's). After their night together she learns of his predicament and he learns that she is very lonely after recently being widowed or divorced. He becomes her kept man who lives in her big house and waits for her to come home so he can satisfy all her sexual needs. It's a much better fate than what he was faced with before, although he could eventually grow restless.......

This is a story that will have me in somewhat of a switch role. She will be the one in control, but he will be sexually assertive and somewhat "ravage" her and be the best she's ever had.

I wanted the female character in this movie to be vaguely modeled after the persona put forward by Monica Bellucci's character in the recent Bond film. Just a dignified and sophisticated widow (or divorcee) who's been put through a lot of pain. it's fine if you haven't seen the movie.

Basically someone like this-
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Or this-

And especially this-