You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 02:34:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Feeler for feminization roleplay  (Read 565 times)

Offline NileGoddessTopic starter

Feeler for feminization roleplay
« on: June 25, 2016, 12:01:24 AM »
Are there any male players who have an interest in a roleplay revolving heavily around feminization/cross dressing/female domination? I suppose I'd be open to female players playing male as well.

Ideas would be heavily explored, with an idea of a male being forced to wear female clothing (corsetry, underwear, hosiery, heels, wigs, makeup), and put through bondage and BDSM (corporal punishment, restraints, chastity, etc). I would be open for discussing potential ideas via PM, but rather than go through a whole interest check, I wanted to test the waters first. I have a few loose ideas, but nothing concrete at the moment.

Offline Adrian999

Re: Feeler for feminization roleplay
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 07:01:55 AM »
Hi,

I have just read your request for a male partner for a feminization/femdom RP.  This is a fantasy which has fired my imagination for a long time and I would love to explore it with you.

I am a professional writer and therefore am almost constantly at my desk writing.  I can write as frequently as you wish and any length you wish - by preference I enjoy longer and regular posts.  I am generally quite content to write withing your preferred story line but I am also prepared to make suggestions and help create the theme if required.

I am happy to write in forums, PM or IM's to suit your preference - my personal preference is for PM's but that is by no means a requirement.

I hope to hear from you and write with you.

Adrian

Offline playfullchick76

Re: Feeler for feminization roleplay
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 10:02:18 AM »
I'd be interested as well in playing a male character who gets kidnapped and feminized. I'm pretty good at playing a male character for this. I usually prefer to rp via the forums, marked private if you want privacy. Playing via PM means I have to save them all, and they just build up. i put an idea in a while back, frat boy turned sorority girl, but got no takers for it.

I'm a good writer, post regularly, and have a good imagination, having been an avid reader for most of my life.

What are your ideas for storylines. Theres bound to be something just for us.