M seeking F - Seeking Minnie Mouse

Started by Spynmaster, June 24, 2016, 01:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spynmaster

Alright, so basically, I'm looking for someone to play my long-time idol, Minnie Mouse. Yes, I am a big fan of Minnie Mouse. She's adorable, cute, charismatic, stylist, and sexy.

I need someone to play her as I play several other, such as Mickey, Donald, and Daisy, Goofy, and possibly others if need be, but definitely Mickey Mouse. Also, I will be playing my OC, Vance Brice.

Ok, here's the plot: Vance Brice moves into the neighborhood, and he meets the neighbors, including the lovely Minnie Mouse. Becoming instantly infatuated with her and her moves, he starts getting a bit flirty, which makes Mickey jealous. Donald only eggs on Mickey's jealousy, Goofy suggests that maybe he's just being friendly, and Daisy simply makes her own conclusions. What I want to happen is that they would date for a bit, and create some tension between Vance and Mickey, making a bit of a love triangle.

If anyone's interested, I expect the player to have done their homework on Minnie Mouse's personality. If not, look it up. It's not hard. I'm playing multiple characters, so the least you can do is look up one.

All interested players please PM me. Thank you. :)

~Spynmaster