You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:40:15 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: You know what they say about small towns (F looking for M)  (Read 416 times)

Online BeccaTopic starter

You know what they say about small towns (F looking for M)
« on: June 23, 2016, 11:51:15 PM »

They knew the saying all too well: Small town, big hell.

They had, after all, lived their entire lives in the same small town, with the same people, the same families, the same students, the same jobs. Each family had their reputation, each young man and woman's actions were watched and silently judged or gossiped about.
There was the one who'd make it out, the good girl, the high school sweethearts, the jock, the slacker, the bad boy. Each of them already locked away in that stereotype for good.

She had always been the good girl. The girl who went to church every Sunday, tutored children after school and had a bright smile to offer those around her even in rainy days. He, on the other hand, came from a bad family, had been a problem child and one of the usual suspects when trouble started in the school, and later on in the quiet streets.

I'm interested in the relationship between these two characters. How much truth is there to the rumours? Precisely why is his family an outcast... is his father a drunk, a man with a violent streak, a criminal? Has this young man tried to step away from his father's footsteps only to find everyone's suspicious eyes automatically assumed he was up to no good, no matter how hard he tried, until he decided to simply give them what they apparently wanted? And what about her? Is she really nothing but sweet smiles? Is she faking her way through life? Has she grown up in a household that taught her being different is weird and she should just stay in line, do what everyone expects of her?

They grew up together, it's inevitable they know each other, but what kind of relationship they had in the past? Is he a few years older than her and merely saw her from time to time at school, or around town? Were they childhood friends before they drifted appart thanks to the inevitable rumours, or perhaps her parent's or friends disapproval? Does he hold resentment towards her, the town's little sweetheart, always so prim and proper?

If anyone is interested in this setting and wants to discuss the details (which I'm intentionally keeping as vague as possible as to allow any potential partners to decide on their character's past and personality), please do send me a PM!

Becca
« Last Edit: Today at 08:09:04 AM by Becca »

Offline azzmeister89

• Erotica's number one Disciple
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • show me what you got and i'll prove its not enough
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: You know what they say about small towns (F looking for M)
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 01:41:30 PM »
Hey Becca, definitely interested in this idea, I can imagine my character having a job like the village mechanic or handyman.
Let me know if your interested.

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 10:26:20 PM »
Small bump

« Reply #3 on: Today at 07:54:40 AM »
Bumping, if anyone is interested