You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 10:16:29 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Fallout/Borderlands/post apocalyptic Rps.  (Read 285 times)

Online AlexieDTopic starter

Looking for Fallout/Borderlands/post apocalyptic Rps.
« on: June 23, 2016, 12:07:57 AM »
Hi there!

I'm not approved yet but I have a hankering for a post apocalyptic setting role play. Doesn't necessarily have to be borderlands or Fallout based but they're the ones I'm most comfortable with. If you have any ideas or prompts I am totally down for it. I mainly play male characters and I am open to role playing with other males or females in character and out of character. :3

Maximillian Geir. Mechanic/Mechromancer.
 Alyxandra Hanify. Buzzard pilot/Vault hunter. Koen McCarthy. Anthropologist/lizard fanatic. Jonas etheridge. Handsome Jack body double.

Lexie. Vault Dweller. Goodie two shoes BOS initiate.
Tobias Sirel. Vault Dweller turned Merc.
Bad to the bone but with a gooey caramel centre.

Online AlexieDTopic starter

Re: Looking for Fallout/Borderlands/post apocalyptic Rps.
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 01:14:37 AM »
In my last post it seems the small thread ideas I added at the bottom didn't post or somehow got cut off? So I have a few ideas.

- Max: Engineer looking for mercenaries to help him clear out bandit camps looking for scrap that leads into uncovering a weird cult that had formed worshipping Eridian statues that devolves into having to save the planet from a hidden threat.

- Alyxandra: Pilot with a mysterious story. Looking to remove the demon from her mind that has fused her consciousness with two others. Adventure across Pandora looking for temples to help excise the beast.

- Tobias: A mercenary hunting down marks to gain traction in joining up with Talon Company. Possibly a game of cat and mouse with a lone wanderer? Or an unlikely meeting with a lone wanderer of soul Survivor causing them to have to work together to survive.

I am also open to ideas. So if you're down to plot as am I.