I would like to explore one of the following pairings in a take on GoT that we devise ourselves and let the story run a very different course.
NEW: an AU where Khal Drogo lives and remains married to Daenerys... The Dothraki sail to Westeros...
- A marriage between Ed Stark and Cersei Lannister, before/during the rebellion, thus before any incest and before a marriage to Catelyn Tully.
- Robb Stark with Daenerys Targaryen instead of the Khal Drogo storyline
- Cersei instead of Jaime a captive of the vengeful Robb Stark, a smutty encounter of the bondage to extreme kind
- Jon Snow with Daenerys Targaryen, in a story of conquest of Westeros and a more expansive Winter is Coming storyline
- An OC Essos noble/commander with designs and ambitions on wealthy Westeros and the rest of the world seducing/marrying Daenerys instead of Khal Drogo, a story that takes Daenerys much sooner into the mess that is Westeros in civil war over the iron throne.