You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 08:54:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Ghostbuster you are not (MxM, paranormal, non con, bondage)  (Read 144 times)

Offline WindVoyagerTopic starter

You've done it. You've finally done it. After years of research and nearly emptying your bank accounts to build a machine based off ancient blue prints and diagrams. Your friend have all left you. your wife\husband has left. You were fired from work for missing too many days and were the laughing stock of the neighborhood.

You opened a portal to another world. A parallel one. And captured something the word has never seen. Not a ghost, not a monster from legend, but a Nightmare. A living, breathing Nightmare is laying on your living room floor, unconscious. They were creatures that feed off fear and eluded capture for years unlike werewolves and other creatures of the night that had been nearly exterminated by man kind due to the threat they posed.

But a Nightmare? No one had ever been able to capture one. Ever.

Every one laughed at you when you declared you were going to capture one. Now you not only have a very vulnerable specimen for your research, you have proof you caught one and can show it off.

World: Modern, AU Earth were supernatural and paranormal creatures exist

What I am looking for:

I am looking for a partner who will work with me on the story with me and not just sit back and make me do all the work. 

This will be a largely smut RP but there will be plot in there.

I am only looking for MALE characters, no females or futa.

General idea:

Your character captures mine via a complex device that ripped a temporary hole into his world. After being laughed at and taunted and even ridiculed by the 'expert' hunters, you have captured a Nightmare. An immortal creature born from nightmares.

Who happens to be a five foot tall golden-brown male anthro rabbit that has a thick leather collar around his neck that is embedded with magic runes that prevent him from taking it off and marks him as a slave in his world

He can heal from anything. Something do take longer for him to heal from so your character can do some pretty horrible things to him in the name of research.

Like all the entities in the Realm, he's immortal.

kinks: non con, bondage, sex toys, large cocks, abuse, more