You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:22:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]  (Read 234 times)

Offline OdinTopic starter

Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:22:34 AM »
Hello and welcome

Firstly, a bit about myself and my roleplay habits. I enjoy quite a lot of settings and pairings, as well as playing various variations of characters. Generally I have ideas or plots I don't post concerning the pairings below so please feel free to approach me if you would like to work something out. Please take the time to check my Ons & Offs, which can be accessed through my profile or the link under my name. I will be sure to check yours :)

My writing style and post lengths often depend on my partner, meaning I tend to write as much as I can in reply to you. However, I'm not a fan of walls of text, where multiple things happen that makes you feel like you're writing back to the past, present and future. I'd rather progress the story at a managable rate that allows appropriate response to each conversation or action. My ideal posts would be between 1 and 3 paragraphs, special points for detail.

I don't mind what your gender is, your character's gender is realistically the relevant factor. I'm happy for you to play whatever gender as long as you are happy and confortable to do so. That being said, if you come across an idea you like but not the pairing, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm very lenient with that sort of thing and the worst I'll say is 'No, sorry'... And most likely try to discuss another idea with that pairing.

I aldo understand that just because you enjoy or dislike a kink that it need not apply to every roleplay. There are always exceptions and variations so I will most likely ask you what kind of kinks you'd like to see, as most people should :)

Mother X Son
Father X Daughter or Trans Daughter
Brother X Sister, Brother or Trans Sister

Wolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Werewolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Minotaur X Male, Female or Trans human
Dog X Male, Female or Trans human

Group/Multiple Characters:
Mother X Son's friends
Trans X Co-Workers
Male Student X School Staff
Couple X Wolf pack or Werewolf pack
Family X Werewolf pack

Ideas & Plots

Mother's birthday gift
A mother is surprised by her son when he takes her to dinner for her birthday with all of his friends. After dinner they head out for drinks which carries on in to the night. Caught up in all the excitement and not wanting it to end, the lonely middle age woman invites them all back to her house to continue the celebration. Little does she know her son had made plans and dealings to make it quite a memorable birthday.

Dog park caretaker
A homeless female hides herself away at the deeper end of a large park, which is rarely trafficked and provides a perfect hideaway for her during the night and allows her to leave her possessions safely behind during the day. Things change for her one day when she meets a stranger, a young successful man, perhaps a guy who was above her in school. Taking pity on her he offers her money that her pride refuses to accept as she'd done nothing to earn it. The following day she is approached again by him, with an offer of cash for her to service his dogs. After a few visits, he invites her to become a stay-in dogsitter.

Ghost of the Past
Young and inseperable, the two teens were so dedicated and in love with each other, though their relationship was almost destructive. One moment they were screaming and slamming doors, him punching holes and her screaming at him to get out, and the next moment they were passionately making love. As the relationship grew they both became so attached that it seemed like nothing could split them... Until she goes to stay with her younger brother at their uncles house. Hours later she returns in tears, confiding in him that her drunken uncle had attempted to sexually assault her. In a blind rage he races over there and deals out a violent punishment.

Slam. Twelve months for assault, and their union was broken. The uncle also being jailed for his crime, she packs her bags and leaves the memories behind. A year later and now working as much as she can to pay rent and support her younger brother, she does the best she can to make the best of her new life, though often thinks of her lost love. So when he comes looking for her, will she put herself back in to that destructive but somehow perfect relationship?

Note: This roleplay will be rather vanilla, or as can be. They won't be your typical lovey dovey happily ever after scenario. I want them to fight and argue but never really even think about leaving each other(eventually... I'd like her to resist and not want to put herself through it all again). I'd like them to also half fill the parent roles of her younger brother since, for whatever reason, they both had little or nothing to do with their own parents.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 09:26:07 AM by Odin »