You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2017, 04:01:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
Issue 73 ~ February & March 2017

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]  (Read 390 times)

Offline OdinTopic starter

Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:22:34 AM »
Hello and welcome

Firstly, a bit about myself and my roleplay habits. I enjoy quite a lot of settings and pairings, as well as playing various variations of characters. Generally I have ideas or plots I don't post concerning the pairings below so please feel free to approach me if you would like to work something out. Please take the time to check my Ons & Offs, which can be accessed through my profile or the link under my name. I will be sure to check yours :)

My writing style and post lengths often depend on my partner, meaning I tend to write as much as I can in reply to you. However, I'm not a fan of walls of text, where multiple things happen that makes you feel like you're writing back to the past, present and future. I'd rather progress the story at a managable rate that allows appropriate response to each conversation or action. My ideal posts would be between 1 and 3 paragraphs, special points for detail.

I don't mind what your gender is, your character's gender is realistically the relevant factor. I'm happy for you to play whatever gender as long as you are happy and confortable to do so. That being said, if you come across an idea you like but not the pairing, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm very lenient with that sort of thing and the worst I'll say is 'No, sorry'... And most likely try to discuss another idea with that pairing.

I aldo understand that just because you enjoy or dislike a kink that it need not apply to every roleplay. There are always exceptions and variations so I will most likely ask you what kind of kinks you'd like to see, as most people should :)

Pairings
Incest:
Mother X Son
Father X Daughter or Trans Daughter
Brother X Sister, Brother or Trans Sister

Extreme:
Wolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Werewolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Minotaur X Male, Female or Trans human
Dog X Male, Female or Trans human

Group/Multiple Characters:
Mother X Son's friends
Trans X Co-Workers
Male Student X School Staff
Couple X Wolf pack or Werewolf pack
Family X Werewolf pack

Ideas & Plots

Finding a home

Homeless and hungry, a young woman comes across an estate of a rich man who lives alone. During the night, she sneaks on to the grounds and seeks shelter in one of the storehouses. She spends the next day watching the grounds for activity, learning that only the owner and his dog lived there alone. The following day, however, she is discovered by the dog, who she luckily befriends, and remains a secret from the owner when he returns. Day three, she has depleted her supplies and decides to enter the house in search while the owner is gone... But he returns in time to catch the would-be thief.

After interrogation, the owner takes pity on the girl and offers her a place at the estate, on one condition. The last servant at the estate was the 'special friend' of the dog, and in order to stay, your character will have to take up the role.

No Title

Returning home at the end of her year at school, your character settles back at home well, reunited with her mother and brother. Her mother works as a nurse, and had always worked extreme hours, so the siblings were very close. One night, her need to be comforted drives her to the arms of her brother. Though this time, things become far more intimate than they have ever been.

The Excursion

Your character is given the opportunity to travel to a reserve for a two week excursion. A nature and animal lover, and the idea of escaping her home life, she jumps at the idea. Antisocial and explorative, she takes every opportunity to sneak away from camp and discover what secrets this place held. She quickly finds and befriends an inhabitant, a wolf, and quickly becomes obsessed with the mass of fur. As her absences continued to be unnoticed, she spent time learning her new friend.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:53:31 AM by Odin »

Offline OdinTopic starter

Re: Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2017, 02:54:34 AM »
After a long absence, I have returned. I would love to pick up some new plays and get back in to it.