You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

July 22, 2017, 06:06:02 PM
Top RP Sites - Vote Daily

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

"Facility 7A [NC]"
Congratulations "Franklin and Red Offerings" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]  (Read 539 times)

Offline OdinTopic starter

Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]
« on: June 21, 2016, 11:22:34 AM »
Hello and welcome

Firstly, a bit about myself and my roleplay habits. I enjoy quite a lot of settings and pairings, as well as playing various variations of characters. Generally I have ideas or plots I don't post concerning the pairings below so please feel free to approach me if you would like to work something out. Please take the time to check my Ons & Offs, which can be accessed through my profile or the link under my name. I will be sure to check yours :)

My writing style and post lengths often depend on my partner, meaning I tend to write as much as I can in reply to you. However, I'm not a fan of walls of text, where multiple things happen that makes you feel like you're writing back to the past, present and future. I'd rather progress the story at a managable rate that allows appropriate response to each conversation or action. My ideal posts would be between 1 and 3 paragraphs, special points for detail.

I don't mind what your gender is, your character's gender is realistically the relevant factor. I'm happy for you to play whatever gender as long as you are happy and confortable to do so. That being said, if you come across an idea you like but not the pairing, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm very lenient with that sort of thing and the worst I'll say is 'No, sorry'... And most likely try to discuss another idea with that pairing.

I aldo understand that just because you enjoy or dislike a kink that it need not apply to every roleplay. There are always exceptions and variations so I will most likely ask you what kind of kinks you'd like to see, as most people should :)

Pairings
Mother X Son
Father X Daughter or Trans Daughter
Brother X Sister, Brother or Trans Sister
Wolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Werewolf X Male, Female or Trans human
Dog X Male, Female or Trans human
Pokemon X Trainer
Final Fantasy 7, 8, 10 or 13.

Group/Multiple Characters:
Couple X Wolf pack or Werewolf pack
Family X Werewolf pack

Please note I'd be willing to play either side of the pairings.

Ideas & Plots

Homeless Dog Lover
A man stumbles across a young homeless girl living in a park whilst walking his dog and begins making her offers of assistance in exchange for her fulfilling some of his fetishes and fantasies.

My Teddy, Wolf
Since a young age the girl had held tight to a secret she could never share. She had been rescued and befriended by a creature of the forest - A werewolf, a creature trapped between the form of a man and a wolf. She had grown up with him, having kept him close by as a protector and best friend. Even throughout school, and now she is late high school, college, or university. As they return from a break she finds herself outside the conversations as her friends share stories of their recent sexual encounters, which sparks something more than curiosity inside her. With no male holding her trust so tightly, her body calls and mind call to her furred companion.

My Pet Sister
Ever since a young girl she had loved dressing up as a puppy. She loved pretending she actually was a furred companion, and would often crawl around on all fours. Her parents hated it, but her older brother didn't mind at all. She was always chastised by her parents for the behavior, though her older brother didn't mind at all when she crawled around pretending to be a dog. She would wear ears when she could, and her brother would sometimes indulge her by giving her belly rubs or teaching her tricks, treats and all. As they grew older it became less of a thing, though sometimes she would still curl in his lap and he would pet her like a puppy. So what happens when one day, he offers to turn her in to his pet? Ears, tail and collar!
This role play will be about her dressing up as a pet. I'm also happy for it to be a catgirl instead.

More to come!
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 08:42:09 PM by Odin »

Offline OdinTopic starter

Re: Darkest desires [Light to Extreme, Open to all]
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2017, 07:51:24 AM »
Updated.
Added and removed pairings.
Added and removed plots.