You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 02:52:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Refresh Issues, I think  (Read 124 times)

Offline greenknightTopic starter

Refresh Issues, I think
« on: June 20, 2016, 08:13:54 PM »
Previous to about the middle of the month, if I backspaced to a page, it refreshed. This was convenient when going through bookmarks or the new replies, as I could come back to the list and either the new tag I just followed was gone or the link was removed. Now, the pages don't automatically refresh. Did a Firefox or site update turn a switch off in the background?

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Refresh Issues, I think
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 08:22:59 PM »
It might be a Firefox update.  My browser crashes now and then and stops running.  This requires a restart of the browser but not the computer.  The restart protocol changes from time to time.  During a restart pages would always reload and update.  That has not been happening lately.  For example, my profile page would restart to the latest data available.  The last time it restarted my profile page grabbed the point of the crash instead of updating it.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2016, 08:24:12 PM by Beguile's Mistress »