You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:13:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drows and their nefarious ways (Dominant F seeking dominant M ) [closed!]  (Read 243 times)

Offline comecarrosTopic starter

I am looking for a roleplay that involves the drow comunity. I am seeking a male drow but a male of human specie is also okay (other species just let me know first :D )
I ask that my partner knows of drow society if they want to play a drow.

Drow or dark elves are a generally evil, dark-skinned subrace of elves in Dungeons & Dragons who most famous city is Menzoberranzan but I have created my own spin and made a Drow city. My character is a matron of a noble house in that city and thus, quite powerfull and, of course, something akin to a mean bitch (I have her history written down, if you are curious). Your character would be either an envoy, a schollar a prisoner, a guard or even an assassin that decided to play with his target first.  I'm looking for a long term with a lot of plot and smut in the mixture.The goal? To see who bends the knee first, her or him.

This is the appearance of my character
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

art @Lunareth (not mine)

Regarding the frequency of the posts, I would prefer to combine a few days (together or far appart, up to you) to exchange a bunch of posts. My least preferred method is doing one per day/week.

Edit: Closed, thank you for your interest :D

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:56:01 AM by comecarros »