You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 11:11:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Around the world in 80 dames (Rules light freeform), looking for storyteller  (Read 169 times)

Offline CatdogTopic starter

Hesitated between posting here or in one on one, but it's a rather specific request, so... here goes.

As the title implies, I'm looking for someone to run a (leaning more towards smutty) story for me (and very, very maybe one other active player to keep the Phogg/Passepartout dynamic) in the vein of the around the world in eighty days-inspired steampunk reimagining 80 days, with a twist.
I'd really, really like to play a futa lady setting out on her journey to win a bet, but who knows what interesting local women she will meet (Fu/F smut only, please) and adventures she will have that might lead to detours?

What do I mean by rules light freeform?
Mostly actual freeform adventure, but with the days split up in "blocks" of various length, depending on what I chose to do at a certain time. See the screenshots on the linked steam page for a general idea, but we don't have to stick too closely to the game's mechanics, just have some basic framework to bring a certain rhythm and urgency to the game.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 09:25:18 PM by Catdog »