You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:22:52 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The padawan (F looking for M)  (Read 215 times)

Offline BeccaTopic starter

The padawan (F looking for M)
« on: June 18, 2016, 04:53:17 PM »
She is young, eager to learn and perhaps still too in touch with her emotions for her own good.

There is no emotion, there is peace, the jedi who had been assigned to her training kept reminding her.There is no passion, there is serenity.

Over and over again, those words had been repeated to her, more so than any other verse from the Jedi Code. Doubts and concerns had been issued. Perhaps her training should come to an end. Perhaps, despite her connection to the force, she simply does not have the discipline nor the will to become a Jedi. She's too emotional, she still longs for love. Her potential is big, the Jedi Council adviced, but she might be easily tempted by the dark force.

I'm looking for a partner to play against my padawan. It could be her teacher, a man who for the first time in many decades, finds himself tempted by a woman, and his padawan worse of all. It could be a dark jedi who has long since abandoned the Jedi Code, who'd lurk her to a life away from the limits and rules set by those who have oppressed him when he was younger, and wants to recruit an apprentice to help him with his missions, his revenge, or whatever else his heart might desire. It could also be a sith, a force adept, or even a person without any connection to the force, but who shows her a life of adventures unlike anything she's ever seen before, like a smuggler or a bounty hunter.

Of course the adventures they'd run into would change radically with the kind of character my partner is tempted to play, as well as the general tone of the rpg. With a sith or a dark jedi, their quests will lean for more selfish, darker path, as well as their relationship; while with a Jedi they'd follow the tasks given to them by council, while attempting to avoid the feelings which seem to bubble to the surface each time they are together.

If anyone is interested, please do not post in this thread, but send me a PM.

Becca
« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 05:09:39 PM by Becca »