You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:09:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Elder Scrolls: Futa Monster Girl Invasion [MxF] [Looking for Female]  (Read 154 times)

Offline ArkhamTopic starter

I'm looking for someone who wants to play a female magical companion in an adventure style RP. I want to do this combining The Elder Scrolls with ideas from Corruption of Champions and the Monster Girl Encyclopedia.

The creatures and non-human races of the world are replaced by futa monster girls. The monster girls, although rare, prey upon passing travelers. They capture women for breeding and men for food. They don't eat the men, but they are kept like cattle for their 'milk'. Both are eventually transformed into monster girls.

Potions using monster girl semen are especially powerful and can be used as a powerful aphrodisiac. These potions work just like normal potions, but they have a special side effect. Based on the monster girl the potions are made from, the imbiber takes on an aspect of that monster girl. This is a big taboo, but is sought for.

The hero and his magical companion are twins, born from a futa monster girl and human mother. The sister looks just like a normal human female, but can take on the aspects of other monster girls. The transformation requires a sample of monster girl semen, whether through seduction or force.

The Empress is trying to find out why the world has been changed so drastically and has her best agents searching for the answer. The hero and his sister have been imprisoned, falsely accused of smuggling monster girl semen into the Imperial City. They are to be taken to the arena and their fate will be decided within.

When they earn their freedom in the ring, the Empress sees their worth and before releasing them, she requests that they search Ayleid ruins to search for a reason for the monster girl invasion.

Throughout the story, the multiple encounters with monster girls will also cause the sister to become pregnant and she will lay soul gems that contain the soul of fully mature futa monster girls that can be summoned for a period of time for aid or more ingredients.

Kinks: Monster Girls, Futanari, Incest, Non-Con, Romance, Bisexuality, Body/Gender transformation.

My style of futanari are females with a penis, no external testicles. However, exceptions can be made.

All listed kinks are prerequisites, more can be added. Just let me know what you like. I'm very flexible.

Please PM me if you are interested. Please DO NOT REPLY here. Its not required, but let me know if you are willing to RP via email.