You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 05:07:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Request of a Wulf (M seeking RP of any sort)  (Read 124 times)

Offline ravinwulfTopic starter

The Request of a Wulf (M seeking RP of any sort)
« on: June 15, 2016, 08:26:23 PM »
Been on E for about a year now, and love the place. Was hopig i could get a couple one on one games rolling here with some people interested in what i got in mind.

I tend to like playing an non-humans, and other such species that have a sort of cuddly, but dangerous feel to them. I am fine playing either gnder as long as i am enjoying the RP and like the direction it is heading, so don't be afraid to ask. As i am a pan I am open to any pairing at all, but find pairings like male on male, or straight to be my favorite types.

Plots i would like to see:

Wild roommates (Any gender and sexuality.)- Two roommates find themselves at a odd point in life where they are unsure how they feel about each other. one night after a few too many  drinks at a party, one makes the move on the other. what follows can be anything from a romantic encounter to a very one sided bit of flirting.

Adventuring has its drawbacks (Male role preferred, but open to female)- A party of adventurer finds themselves trapped in a cave looking for a way out. As tensions rise, the priest begins to think rations are going missing and points at the thief (Played by me) claiming that they have been pilfering extra food. the thief on the verge of being attacked finds himself under protection from the toughest member of the party(other player) who admits to taking the rations to keep up their strength for protecting them all. The thief soon realizes its a lie and takes a liking to this person for standing up for them. Seeking a more comedic relationship for these two, with possible combat and world building to be included.

These are just two for now, I can make more as i go, and am open to all sorts of plots or ideas for fun.