You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

August 04, 2020, 09:03:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 293187 times)

Offline Al Terego

Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #8725 on: November 30, 2019, 07:15:59 AM »
Hi Truffles, *waves*

Have a wonderful weekend and good luck with your speedy approval!

Offline Truffles

« Reply #8726 on: December 01, 2019, 12:16:09 PM »
Well hello Al Terego!!!!

HAPPY SUNDAY EVERYONE!!!!

When's brunch?

Offline Al Terego

« Reply #8727 on: December 01, 2019, 12:55:33 PM »
When's brunch?

Right now!

Dig in everybody!

Offline PennySludt

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Free hugs ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • take me. use me. fill me. leave me.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 23
« Reply #8728 on: December 04, 2019, 04:27:49 PM »
Hello, hello! Welcome newcomers, to the great world of Elliquiy!

Offline PennySludt

• Clever as the Devil and twice as pretty ~ Declared an irresistible muse ~ Free hugs ~ Random PMs ALWAYS welcome!
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8729 on: December 13, 2019, 02:32:40 PM »
Salty or sweet?
Sweet! Always sweet! Can of condensed milk and a spoon anyone?

Offline Drone

« Reply #8730 on: December 13, 2019, 02:36:26 PM »
Sweet! Always sweet! Can of condensed milk and a spoon anyone?

Clever segway! Oh I have never had condensed milk! Is that a common thing?

Offline GMfortheages

« Reply #8731 on: December 13, 2019, 02:39:54 PM »
Clever segway! Oh I have never had condensed milk! Is that a common thing?

I know that my grandmother always had some that she would offer but I was too afraid to try it (not a milk lover sadly).

Run at very high rates of speed or teleportation?

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8732 on: December 13, 2019, 02:46:28 PM »
I would definitely not consider it common to eat it with a spoon, but it's common on store shelves! I don't care for milk. This, my friend, is no longer milk. It is merely the vessel with which to carry the rich, sweet goodness of sugar to your mouth so it flows luxuriously over your tongue like a bath of ecstasy. Lol! But I eat marmalade and Nutella with spoons too! Lol! What about you? Salty or sweet?

And I think it would depend on whether my energy levels match the rate at which I would be running.

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8733 on: December 13, 2019, 02:53:16 PM »
Going to be driving in a minute, but I shall return shortly!

Offline GMfortheages

« Reply #8734 on: December 13, 2019, 03:00:12 PM »
I would definitely not consider it common to eat it with a spoon, but it's common on store shelves! I don't care for milk. This, my friend, is no longer milk. It is merely the vessel with which to carry the rich, sweet goodness of sugar to your mouth so it flows luxuriously over your tongue like a bath of ecstasy. Lol! But I eat marmalade and Nutella with spoons too! Lol! What about you? Salty or sweet?

And I think it would depend on whether my energy levels match the rate at which I would be running.

Ah! I may have to try this condensed milk out in that case. You have made it out to be a luxurious treat in deed.

I would think that your energy levels would match the rate at which you are running but would deplete over a length of travelled distance.

Offline Drone

« Reply #8735 on: December 13, 2019, 03:10:10 PM »

Like a bath of ecstasy... I'm not sure if i've ever experienced anything like that. Maybe like a real fancy glass of wine? Not sure. I am so much for savory and salty!

I would choose teleportation 100% of the times!

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8736 on: December 13, 2019, 03:16:34 PM »
Ah! I may have to try this condensed milk out in that case. You have made it out to be a luxurious treat in deed.

I would think that your energy levels would match the rate at which you are running but would deplete over a length of travelled distance.
In that case, I'd probably choose teleportation. Though I do like to look at the scenery so it's kind of a tough call!

Like a bath of ecstasy... I'm not sure if i've ever experienced anything like that. Maybe like a real fancy glass of wine? Not sure. I am so much for savory and salty!

I would choose teleportation 100% of the times!
See, now even with wine it needs to be really sweet! I can't remember the kind I like, but it's like sugar water! Lol! Maybe I'm a butterfly...

Cake or pie?

Offline GMfortheages

« Reply #8737 on: December 13, 2019, 03:21:56 PM »
In that case, I'd probably choose teleportation. Though I do like to look at the scenery so it's kind of a tough call!
See, now even with wine it needs to be really sweet! I can't remember the kind I like, but it's like sugar water! Lol! Maybe I'm a butterfly...

Cake or pie?

That is true question that hurts my brain. Pie is so good on cold winter days and it's fresh and hot ready to be gobbled down. Cake on the other hand can be great for other occasions... Okay i'll pick... Pie I think I can opt out of cake but for sure not pie.

Offline Drone

« Reply #8738 on: December 13, 2019, 03:26:15 PM »

Cake or pie?

Oh I cannot drink sweet wines, they give me such a sugar rush!
Pie! So much Pie. Especially Rhubarb-pie!

Favourite movie genre?

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8739 on: December 13, 2019, 03:41:06 PM »
But...but...but the sugar rush is that point of life!

Cake or pie for me depends on the mood I'm in. I'd say usually cake, but blueberry or strawberry rhubarb pie with whipped cream can really hit the spot sometimes.

I love comedies! Not usually the stupid/lewd kind. The ones that are just fun and lighthearted. Sometimes a romance, but they have to be good. Hallmark Christmas movies, no thanks. I love the old tv series Psych.

Movies or tv? Home or theater?

Offline Drone

« Reply #8740 on: December 13, 2019, 03:47:16 PM »
But...but...but the sugar rush is that point of life!

Cake or pie for me depends on the mood I'm in. I'd say usually cake, but blueberry or strawberry rhubarb pie with whipped cream can really hit the spot sometimes.

I love comedies! Not usually the stupid/lewd kind. The ones that are just fun and lighthearted. Sometimes a romance, but they have to be good. Hallmark Christmas movies, no thanks. I love the old tv series Psych.

Movies or tv? Home or theater?

No way! The savory coma is the meaning of existence!

Haha! Oh wow, I would say I love over the top action movies but tbh I just watched "Just Friends" which I've not seen in years and i've come to realise apart from my crush on Amy Smart that those romcoms are pretty neat.

Hmm, I would say movie+theater and tv+home. I love watching long sci-fi shows and psychological ones like Dexter. Stargate is like my guilty pleasure.

Winter or summer? Cold or warmth?

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8741 on: December 13, 2019, 04:01:07 PM »
I will admit that if I could ONLY eat sweet stuff, I'd be begging for some savory stuff soon enough. I have to be honest!

I've never heard of "Just Friends", so maybe I'll look that one up. Is it on Netflix? Amazon?

I definitely prefer to be warm, so summer is usually better. But I can't regulate my body temperature very well anymore, so it kinda has to be that perfect 71-75F and not humid :P

What’s your perfect weekend?

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8742 on: December 13, 2019, 04:02:29 PM »
That is true question that hurts my brain. Pie is so good on cold winter days and it's fresh and hot ready to be gobbled down. Cake on the other hand can be great for other occasions... Okay i'll pick... Pie I think I can opt out of cake but for sure not pie.

With or without ice-cream on the warm pie!?

Offline GMfortheages

« Reply #8743 on: December 13, 2019, 04:13:12 PM »
With or without ice-cream on the warm pie!?

WITH ice cream of course!

Money or Knowledge? (both are unlimited)

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8744 on: December 13, 2019, 04:16:55 PM »

I missed your comment about the warm pie, or I would have mentioned it in the other post! lol!

I think I'd go with money, because with money, I can buy books and internet and classes and everything else I could want or need to gain knowledge. And then I'd have both. (That's not greedy at ALL, right!?) ;)

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8745 on: December 13, 2019, 04:18:40 PM »
No way! The savory coma is the meaning of existence!

Okay, I will say that the bakery around the corner has baked brie....so....ummm....yeah that's coming home!

Offline Drone

« Reply #8746 on: December 15, 2019, 04:09:16 AM »
I will admit that if I could ONLY eat sweet stuff, I'd be begging for some savory stuff soon enough. I have to be honest!

I've never heard of "Just Friends", so maybe I'll look that one up. Is it on Netflix? Amazon?

I definitely prefer to be warm, so summer is usually better. But I can't regulate my body temperature very well anymore, so it kinda has to be that perfect 71-75F and not humid :P

What’s your perfect weekend?

It's on Netflix!

Oh I am 100% a winter person. I love the snow, ice and everything in-between. I do like being warm in the cold but I much prefer being too cold than too hot!
My perfect weekend would be either me spending time with my loved ones and just watching a movie or going out for dinner or me by myself having some time by my computer. I love having slow weekends at least!

Okay, I will say that the bakery around the corner has baked brie....so....ummm....yeah that's coming home!

Oh that sounds so nice!! Although, it's been a long time since I ate any cheeses but darn that sounds awesome!

coffee, tea, or another alternative?

Offline Drone

« Reply #8747 on: December 15, 2019, 04:17:24 AM »

Hmm this is a tricky one but I would probably say knowledge. Mostly because I believe that knowledge can lead to great physical wealth if that's  what you're after but you can also attain something more with knowledge. Like the way of creating a new empire. *The Imperial March starts in the background*

What's your favourite movie?

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8748 on: December 15, 2019, 06:54:23 AM »
I'll try to remember to look for that movie then!

I much prefer being too cold than too hot!
I'll admit, given the option of being slightly too hot or too cold, I'd go with being a little too cold.

My perfect weekend would be either me spending time with my loved ones and just watching a movie or going out for dinner or me by myself having some time by my computer. I love having slow weekends at least!
Oh I HATE weekends when I have to go somewhere! I try to do everything I possibly can during the week so I can stay home for two days!

Oh that sounds so nice!! Although, it's been a long time since I ate any cheeses but darn that sounds awesome!
Omg I LOVE cheese! Mostly the sharp ones. I just wish they'd stop putting cranberries and nuts in the baked brie. I know it's supposed to be fancy, but just give me my hunk of pastry wrapped melty cheese please! I don't want extras! Lol! Is there a reason you haven't had cheese?

coffee, tea, or another alternative?
That depends in my mood. Coffee and I aren't very good friends unless it's decaf, but I love the taste of coffee. Hot tea needs plenty of sugar (but so does coffee), but I definitely adore sweetened iced tea. Otherwise we drink mostly filtered water and 1/2 sugar Kool-ade. Back atcha. What's your preference?

What's your favourite movie?
Gosh...that's a hard one. I haven't seen THAT many movies. Princess Bride holds a special place in my heart cuz it was the first movie I ever saw, but I really enjoyed The Greatest Showman. And the second Jumanji movie was also good. And everything else has evaporated from my brain, even though I'm sure there was a movie I JUST saw that I declared a favorite. *sigh*
Again, back atcha!

Offline PennySludt

• Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8749 on: December 15, 2019, 08:11:22 AM »
If you could become a humiod with your own consciousness being the same but a droid like body with many more features would you swap it with your human body? This theological question has plagued my mind! Ha!

I would absolutely trade for the droid body, provided I could still feel and taste and everything? This one is definitely malfunctioning more and more every day, so to be able to do things again would be GREAT! You?