You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:38:39 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 17805 times)

Online Ariel

Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #75 on: June 25, 2016, 01:54:26 AM »
You're most welcome. :D

How're you doing?

Offline Lyonesse

« Reply #76 on: June 25, 2016, 01:57:22 AM »
You're most welcome. :D

How're you doing?

Good ^^
I am enjoying my last day of vacation right now
How's your day there?

Online Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ∫ Beemer ∫ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black ∫ Sakura's Chickaboo
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #77 on: June 25, 2016, 11:06:32 AM »
They're never too beautiful to eat Beautiful Mystery.  :)  I used to love to create stuff like that, and people would always say the same thing.  Whereupon I'd take a melon or whatever, turn it into perfect slices, and arrange it on a plate to be just as lovely.  Then encourage people to eat it.  It's why I made it in the first place, after all, so people could appreciate it on multiple levels.   8-)

Doing well, though I may be heading to bed soon.  It's just after 2AM here and I'm getting sleepy.

I still have a pending questions in my intro thread and I want to answer it before I rack out, but my brain keeps trying to escape out my ear.  I may have to wait til tomorrow.  :-)

How about yourself?  How are you doing this fine evening/morning/whatever time it is where you are.

If other people were eating it, I would probably eat some of it. But I would hate to be the first person who destroyed it! haha

Well, sleep is important. The questions will still be there for you in the morning. We want people active in their intro threads but that doesn't mean that you have to stay up 24/7 and answer a question within minutes after someone asks it!

It is now morning but I am thinking about heading back to bed haha!

Oh well that's really mean O.O
Good luck with your paper BeMy ^^
I used to love chemistry too, I think it's cool.. feeling like a wizard making some weird potion :P

Nuuu, my dad told me being psychiatrist is useless.. so he only want me to be all business and yadda yadda

Thankfully it is just reading the papers. But they are usually on stuff like gene mutations and such. So not exactly a "light" read by any means.

Hehe. In my Organic Chemistry 2 lab, we got to hydrogenate olive oil. It takes a while but it was cool. We also made our won Aspirin as well.

They are not useless at all! D: That is unfortunate.

Sneaks over to all of the fresh fruit and promptly takes some of every color.

Offline Lyonesse

« Reply #78 on: June 25, 2016, 11:23:24 AM »
Thankfully it is just reading the papers. But they are usually on stuff like gene mutations and such. So not exactly a "light" read by any means.

Hehe. In my Organic Chemistry 2 lab, we got to hydrogenate olive oil. It takes a while but it was cool. We also made our won Aspirin as well.

They are not useless at all! D: That is unfortunate.

Sneaks over to all of the fresh fruit and promptly takes some of every color.

Hohoho I always love that kind of readig. Well not every part of it. The quick summary would do ^^
Hahaha
But it really sounds fun to me

Wow .. okay you are truly a wizard then~ hahahah xD
Please make me some serum to make me younger by 10 years xD

It was a shame I can't go for the psychology Dx

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #79 on: June 25, 2016, 11:40:18 AM »
~peeks and brings cool drinks for hot days~

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #80 on: June 26, 2016, 05:06:45 AM »
Hey Nicholas how's it going

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2016, 11:25:55 AM »
Hi everyone! Registered just this morning and now in the process of hopefully getting approved. I was encouraged to make myself at home so here I am putting up my feet and ready to make some new acquaintances.

-James

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2016, 11:28:57 AM »
Hey James, I've just joined too. Hope your morning is going well

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #83 on: June 26, 2016, 11:32:00 AM »
Nice to meet you, Amanda. My morning (now melting into the afternoon) is going really well. Just working some grad school work and procrastinating by browsing through here. Really enjoying this site so far. How are you liking it?

-James

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #84 on: June 26, 2016, 11:35:13 AM »
Ah I've worked a few hours now I'm thinking of taking a nap n working again. I'm really liking this site,  some things said in the shout box and forum games have made me laugh out loud, I can't wait to role play :) enjoying the sense of humor people hAve

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #85 on: June 26, 2016, 11:36:43 AM »
Good on ya! Go get some sleep or something. I haven't even explored the shout box yet - wanted to peruse the introductions and get a good sense of the kind of people on this site before jumping into the fray. I'll dip my toes eventually.

Hopefully we'll keep bumping into one another!

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #86 on: June 26, 2016, 11:52:28 AM »
Definately, its nice to meet you too James.
I think I'll pass on the nap for now n walk up to the market, need some more grub in this place,  I'll just have a couple cups of coffee first, definately need a break from thus desk

Offline Nicholas

• Mr. Nice Guy (or so I am told) :-) Jag's Mulder *muse crack* Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) King of Terrible. Always innocent despite what Caedy says. Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Knight
  • Carnite
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #ReallyIAm #BlameMads
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #87 on: June 26, 2016, 11:55:56 AM »
Hey Nicholas how's it going
It's going good, thank you! Sorry I forgot to peek back in here.  XD

~waves to people~

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #88 on: June 26, 2016, 11:56:22 AM »
I hear that. I had to switch the theme settings on this site to the dark ones to help save my eyes a little bit. Too much white background haha. Enjoy the food, Amanda!

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #89 on: June 26, 2016, 07:47:46 PM »
I like the halloween one. Picked up some WINGS for dinner. yay

No problem Nicholas :) *waves back*

Offline Lyonesse

« Reply #90 on: June 26, 2016, 10:34:09 PM »
Good morning everyone~

Offline Arklytte

« Reply #91 on: June 26, 2016, 11:38:14 PM »
If other people were eating it, I would probably eat some of it. But I would hate to be the first person who destroyed it! haha

Well, sleep is important. The questions will still be there for you in the morning. We want people active in their intro threads but that doesn't mean that you have to stay up 24/7 and answer a question within minutes after someone asks it!

It is now morning but I am thinking about heading back to bed haha!
Well, if I was there, I'd happily make you a lovely fruit plate so you wouldn't have to worry about messing up the display.  :)

Heh...I wanted to respond with 'Sleep is for the weak!', but then my knee gave a twinge and I yawned.  Sucks getting old.  There's far too much blood in my caffeine system anyway, and being over 40 means that no matter how many Mt Dews I drink, the level only goes so high.  :p

Online Goldmoon

« Reply #92 on: June 27, 2016, 05:04:59 AM »
~pokes head in and waves~
Hello everyone

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #93 on: June 27, 2016, 07:18:31 AM »
~pokes head in and waves~
Hello everyone

Hello Goldmoon! Have a fantastic day.

Offline Rel Mayer

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2016, 08:39:48 AM »
Good morning everyone~

Late! BUT OMG! SO cute!

Morning everyone. :)

Offline AmandaKD

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2016, 05:37:27 PM »
Good afternoon guys. Breakfast looks delicious lol

Offline Arklytte

« Reply #96 on: June 28, 2016, 01:05:28 AM »
Heading to bed (it's 2AM here), but I thought I'd leave a little treat for everyone.

NITE!!!  :-)

Online Ariel

« Reply #97 on: June 28, 2016, 01:18:46 AM »
Those look great, thank you, Arklytte! *hugs and noms on one*

Offline raindogs1988

« Reply #98 on: June 28, 2016, 08:54:35 AM »
All these pictures of dessert make me pine for some palascinta :(

Offline TheDarkGoddess

« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2016, 10:09:33 AM »
Hello beautiful people. I wanted to pop in and say hi, explore a little while I wait to find out if I am approved or not. I would love it if you could take a moment to check out my introduction and say hello, but only if you feel like it of course. I had a lot of fun with the creative questions that have been given so far, and I can already tell this is a great place to improve and share my writing. I hope you all have a wonderful day, or night, wherever you are in the world! And I hope to interact with you in the future! <3