You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 06:48:31 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Request Thread Dos and Don'ts"

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 360322 times)

Offline Flower

Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #700 on: November 24, 2016, 08:23:39 am »
Happy Turkey Day (to those that celebrate)! :)

Offline Wveth

« Reply #701 on: November 24, 2016, 12:53:30 pm »
Hello veterans and rookies alike! Hello Chaelrishe!

I just did my application doo-dad. Canadian Thanksgiving is at the beginning of October. The 9th, to be specific. The More You Know  ;D

Offline Rhedyn

• ~☆~~ Philocalist ~~☆~ ~~Friend of the Tome~~ ~☆~ Giggle Expert ~☆~
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Enquiring Mind
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #702 on: November 25, 2016, 03:17:21 am »
Morning, all, and welcome, Wveth! Hope everyone has a good Friday.

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #703 on: November 25, 2016, 11:15:26 am »

Offline Chaelrishe

« Reply #704 on: November 25, 2016, 04:24:46 pm »
Hi there, Wveth. :) I apologize for taking so long to get back to this; it's been a hectic few days, as you can imagine. I've got a few days to relax, at least, and I plan to take advantage of them.

I have to say, this has been an extremely welcoming place so far. The approval rules say that the process can be intimidating, but I haven't found it so at all. I'm reassured that there's such a cautious selection process. It gives me hope that I'll find excellent people who are considerate and respectful of others, and that there's someone I can turn to if there's ever any trouble. I feel like I can truly relax.

To everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving, how was yours?

Offline KeyAndLocke

« Reply #705 on: November 25, 2016, 05:12:41 pm »
My niblings promised they wouldn't scream when we played mafia this Thanksgiving. They lied.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #706 on: November 25, 2016, 05:49:20 pm »
Hello, everyone! I hope your Friday is going well!

Greetings to you, Wveth!

Hi, Chaelriche. :-) Some people become impatient with the approval process, so I'm glad that you think that way! Even if you haven't been approved yet, there are still places on the boards where you can wander around and meet others--and E people can be very friendly indeed!

Hello, KeyAndLock. That sounds like it was a lot of fun, regardless! ;D

Offline Chaelrishe

« Reply #707 on: November 25, 2016, 05:52:47 pm »
Hi, Chaelriche. :-) Some people become impatient with the approval process, so I'm glad that you think that way! Even if you haven't been approved yet, there are still places on the boards where you can wander around and meet others--and E people can be very friendly indeed!
Thanks. I have been looking around for more things to participate in. I'm really looking forward to meeting more people and getting to know the place better.

I must say, that gingerbread house over there looks mighty inviting... if I can just work up the courage to try it. ( ̄ω ̄; )

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #708 on: November 25, 2016, 06:01:08 pm »
You're welcome. I've seen you on a few different threads--that's a great way to meet people! :D I hope your exploration has been a fun one!

Ooh. The gingerbread house?! That does sound good. :o Go for it! :D

Offline Chaelrishe

« Reply #709 on: November 25, 2016, 06:24:19 pm »
You're welcome. I've seen you on a few different threads--that's a great way to meet people! :D I hope your exploration has been a fun one!

Ooh. The gingerbread house?! That does sound good. :o Go for it! :D
Thank you! I'll do my best, and I think I will give the gingerbread house a shot. I hope I can make a good impression. :3

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #710 on: November 25, 2016, 06:47:24 pm »
Thank you! I'll do my best, and I think I will give the gingerbread house a shot. I hope I can make a good impression. :3

Cheers!

Good luck! And have fun! :D

Offline Wveth

« Reply #711 on: November 25, 2016, 08:05:01 pm »
Hi there, Wveth. :) I apologize for taking so long to get back to this; it's been a hectic few days, as you can imagine. I've got a few days to relax, at least, and I plan to take advantage of them.

I have to say, this has been an extremely welcoming place so far. The approval rules say that the process can be intimidating, but I haven't found it so at all. I'm reassured that there's such a cautious selection process. It gives me hope that I'll find excellent people who are considerate and respectful of others, and that there's someone I can turn to if there's ever any trouble. I feel like I can truly relax.

To everyone who celebrated Thanksgiving, how was yours?

I agree with this. It was intimidating right up until someone actually talked to me. And then I realized everyone was nice. Yay!

Offline OreoTopic starter

• Centurion ~Clotho~ ~ALWAYS HUGGABLE~ Doddering Ailurophile ^_^
  • Guardian
  • Carnite
  • Location: gettin outta bed, waging war with the voices in my head
  • Peace - Inspire positivity.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #712 on: November 25, 2016, 08:20:36 pm »
;D We try to be.

Offline KeyAndLocke

« Reply #713 on: November 25, 2016, 08:44:17 pm »
I should get an avatar for this place. Sexy but non-explicit bondage themed males aren't really a prominent theme in any of my collections, though. Anyone have any suggestions?

Offline OreoTopic starter

• Centurion ~Clotho~ ~ALWAYS HUGGABLE~ Doddering Ailurophile ^_^
  • Guardian
  • Carnite
  • Location: gettin outta bed, waging war with the voices in my head
  • Peace - Inspire positivity.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #714 on: November 25, 2016, 09:09:19 pm »
If you are approved there is a Finders and Seekers area for helping others wanting just the right avatar. Until then it is just dreaming since they are not available until approval.

Offline KeyAndLocke

« Reply #715 on: November 25, 2016, 09:19:04 pm »
Oh, neat. I'll stop by once I'm approved, then.

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #716 on: November 26, 2016, 04:40:23 am »

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #717 on: November 26, 2016, 07:51:59 am »
Thank you for the lovely treats, Nicholas. I hope your weekend is turning out fabulously. :-)

Offline Beautiful Mystery

• Beautifully Mysterious Woman ♔ The Caroline Channing to Sofia's Max Black
  • On Hiatus
  • Addict
  • There is a wild side behind this innocent face ;)
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 34
« Reply #718 on: November 26, 2016, 08:39:41 am »
Good Morning everyone! Hope you are having a great day!

Drops off some hot chocolate, coffee and treats for anyone.

Offline Wveth

« Reply #719 on: November 26, 2016, 12:33:59 pm »
Thank y'all!

Online CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #720 on: November 26, 2016, 04:55:56 pm »
*idly pokes his head back into the Doormat, dusts and cleans up a bit, and gets all comfy*

Hello everyone. <3

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Offline The Mood is Write

« Reply #721 on: November 26, 2016, 05:52:28 pm »
Oooh. I need to update my character repository. Today was lovely. I'm a huge (somewhat) Potter fan and I got to see the movie today. Nothing could dampen my spirits after that. 😊
Very nice!  That sounds like a great day!

My progress is slow cuz I keep getting distracted by "Oh, I need to redo this character's visuals, he looks like I designed him while drunk!  How does that coat even work?" -laughs-

Greetings, everyone! A new member here, waiting to be approved. I just finished my introduction thread not long ago, which will hopefully make clear at least some of what I'm about. Looking forward to meeting you all~❤
Welcome! I know I'm a little late, but I'm a very new member, too.  Haven't still posted outside of the newbie areas: mostly because I'm still in preparations.  I'll see if I can poke into your intro thread. ♥

I just did my application doo-dad. Canadian Thanksgiving is at the beginning of October. The 9th, to be specific. The More You Know  ;D
Welcome, Wveth!  I hope your Thanksgiving was great. ♥

My niblings promised they wouldn't scream when we played mafia this Thanksgiving. They lied.
Ahaha, kids do that!  Also, I love that you call them niblings, too!  Not enough people know that word.  You are clearly a wonderful person and we should be friends.

*idly pokes his head back into the Doormat, dusts and cleans up a bit, and gets all comfy*

Hello everyone. <3

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.
Hello!  I am, though I'm running a little low on some non-vital medication.

How's your weekend? ♥

Offline KeyAndLocke

« Reply #722 on: November 26, 2016, 08:16:23 pm »

Ahaha, kids do that!  Also, I love that you call them niblings, too!  Not enough people know that word.  You are clearly a wonderful person and we should be friends.

Sounds good.

Saw Fantastic Beasts recently. It was a good movie. Didn't just use the beasts as a Macguffin or a character background, they're a major part of the plot, there's lots of them, and they're all pretty fun and interesting. I could complain, but it would all be spoilers, and it's all just nitpicks anyway.

Online CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #723 on: November 26, 2016, 08:27:45 pm »
Hello!  I am, though I'm running a little low on some non-vital medication.

How's your weekend? ♥

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get it taken care of. My weekend is going pretty well, thank you, certainly off to a good start anyway.

Saw Fantastic Beasts recently. It was a good movie. Didn't just use the beasts as a Macguffin or a character background, they're a major part of the plot, there's lots of them, and they're all pretty fun and interesting. I could complain, but it would all be spoilers, and it's all just nitpicks anyway.

*makes a note that he should probably see that at some point before it comes out on HBO, but knows that in all likelyhood he won't*

Awesome that you enjoyed the movie, anyway,-- I think there's always a few netpicky little things about anything, really,- so I don't hold stuff like that against an otherwise good movie.

Offline The Mood is Write

« Reply #724 on: November 27, 2016, 08:14:28 am »
Sounds good.

I've been thinking I should see that, though I've no ride.  I have high expectations for anything from that setting, though: REALLY high. Good ol' JK.

I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you get it taken care of. My weekend is going pretty well, thank you, certainly off to a good start anyway.
I can pick up the prescription monday, so I'm not fretting.  It's an appetite inhibitor, so not life-threatening at all to miss.

Glad to hear it's goin' well!  Mine is too, though it's weird that it's already (technically) Sunday.