You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:21:41 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 18058 times)

Offline Remiel

Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #450 on: September 26, 2016, 12:32:06 PM »
Hrmmm...I don't know that this is so much weird, but I love really spicy stuff.  Tabasco, Tapatio, Wasabi, Sriracha... I could just put Sriracha on cheese slices and have a good snack.   :D

What about you, Mirrah?

Offline Gaaron01234

« Reply #451 on: September 26, 2016, 12:47:55 PM »
Something I like and everyone else hates but I like? Or rather everyone in my family likes and the whole planet apparently hates?
That would be fried liver with onions in my case.

Offline Lyali

« Reply #452 on: September 26, 2016, 01:02:20 PM »
Hello everyone. I have only been here a week and have bad warm welcomes. I am glad to be here. I am hoping to start some RPs soon but need to get on an actual computer to post those easier.

Online Dead niinja

« Reply #453 on: September 26, 2016, 01:30:03 PM »
Hello everyone. I have only been here a week and have bad warm welcomes. I am glad to be here. I am hoping to start some RPs soon but need to get on an actual computer to post those easier.

Hi Lyali. Do you normally post from mobile or something?

Offline Lyali

« Reply #454 on: September 26, 2016, 04:40:21 PM »
Hi Lyali. Do you normally post from mobile or something?

I have been lately because I have been posting between classes when I cant get on a computer and I dont have a laptop.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #455 on: September 26, 2016, 04:48:57 PM »
Hrmmm...I don't know that this is so much weird, but I love really spicy stuff.  Tabasco, Tapatio, Wasabi, Sriracha... I could just put Sriracha on cheese slices and have a good snack.   :D

What about you, Mirrah?

Sriracha is yummy stuff. :) I like it with steak or as a spicy dip for other meats. In my noodles. In my fried rice. The idea of Sriracha makes my mouth water. @.@ Too bad my stomach doesn't like too much spicy stuff. :P

Hm... don't get grossed out, but I like chicken gizzards... ::) And duck feet. But I'm picky about how the last one is cooked.

Something I don't like? Um... I don't like energy drinks. And I don't like drinking coffee. Love the smell of it brewing though.

Hi, Lyali and Dead ninja. Pleasure meeting you. :)

Online Dead niinja

« Reply #456 on: September 26, 2016, 11:50:06 PM »
Hi Mirrah. I love the smell of coffee but don't drink it. Why do I love the smell of it? And I also love to eat coffee toffees.

Do you know the latest thing I started to love? It's green tea. Like those strong Chinese tea. The stronger the taste, the better it is. It is strange.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #457 on: September 27, 2016, 12:05:56 AM »
I apologize for misspelling your name, Dead niinja. My phone dislikes cooperating with me sometimes and likes its own versions of things. :) I like coffee ice cream and coffee candy, lol.

Same here, lol. I might drink a coffee on the very rare occasion, but I don't touch it as a general rule. I enjoy the brewing and drinking of tea. :)

Online Dead niinja

« Reply #458 on: September 27, 2016, 12:32:50 AM »
I never tried coffee ice cream. In my culture, they make tea in a strange way which I don't really like. They put in too much milk and hot milk is something I really really don't like. So put the kettle on and make some tea. That's my kind of tea.

Also this is a bit different. Talking about smells, I like the smell of tobacco or smoke. I don't smoke myself but sometimes I inhale it and can tell the difference between good tobacco and bad. I just like it.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2016, 01:25:35 AM »
Interesting! I don't put milk in my tea... I do put cream in my Earl Grey though... But that is black tea... And to me, it tastes best with cream and sweetener. Most other teas, I do not sweeten or add anything. I enjoy Rooibos tea very much. Red tea. I do like Chai tea though, which is great milky and sweet. I like it ice cold though, and not hot.

Hm... I can't do smoke or tobacco, even if it smells good. I always get a headache when it is any kind of smoke smell. Or strong ink smell. Strangely enough, some people complain about plastic smell, but it doesn't affect me in the way most other strong smells do. I cannot withstand most colognes and perfumes, either. Or strongly scented shampoos, conditioners, body wash/soap, and lotions.

Offline Solistair

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2016, 04:21:41 AM »
Thanks,  Chi!

Good morning, everybody!

Icebreaker question:  is there a kind of food that everybody else seems to like that you can't stand?  How about something that you enjoy, but everybody else thinks you're crazy for liking?

Mine would have to be pumpkin.  I've never really liked pumpkin pie, although everybody else seems to love it.  I'm not a huge fan of sweet potatoes, either.

In my case it's chicken feet. The rest of my family and friends love eating it but to me, it just isn't appealing my eyes and tongue

Online Dead niinja

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2016, 04:51:16 AM »
Interesting! I don't put milk in my tea... I do put cream in my Earl Grey though... But that is black tea... And to me, it tastes best with cream and sweetener. Most other teas, I do not sweeten or add anything. I enjoy Rooibos tea very much. Red tea. I do like Chai tea though, which is great milky and sweet. I like it ice cold though, and not hot.

Hm... I can't do smoke or tobacco, even if it smells good. I always get a headache when it is any kind of smoke smell. Or strong ink smell. Strangely enough, some people complain about plastic smell, but it doesn't affect me in the way most other strong smells do. I cannot withstand most colognes and perfumes, either. Or strongly scented shampoos, conditioners, body wash/soap, and lotions.

Chai is something I don't like. They boil the milk then put tea bag in it or not even tea bag, they put the actual tea granules in it and boil it then the filter the Chai into a cup. Too much sweet. On the other hand, I think I would like black tea or coffee. I need to try that.

The thing I don't like is when the smoke actually sits on stuff and then it smells. It's horrible. Like when you drive someone's car or truck, your fingers smell because the steering is full of smoke. Yuck. For that reason alone, I'm willing to sacrifice my passive smoking. People should stop smoking in cars or indoors at least. It is illegal to smoke here in workplaces.

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2016, 07:26:19 AM »
Chai is something I don't like. They boil the milk then put tea bag in it or not even tea bag, they put the actual tea granules in it and boil it then the filter the Chai into a cup. Too much sweet. On the other hand, I think I would like black tea or coffee. I need to try that.

The thing I don't like is when the smoke actually sits on stuff and then it smells. It's horrible. Like when you drive someone's car or truck, your fingers smell because the steering is full of smoke. Yuck. For that reason alone, I'm willing to sacrifice my passive smoking. People should stop smoking in cars or indoors at least. It is illegal to smoke here in workplaces.

Oh! That is different. I guess we make it differently, too. Lol. I like my tea made first, then add other things.

Yeah, the smell from smoke tends to linger.

Online Ariel

« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2016, 10:58:49 PM »

-passes out some noms- Can't ever go wrong with a yummy Tootsie Pop :-)

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #464 on: September 27, 2016, 11:24:14 PM »
Yum! Thanks, Ariel! :D

Online Ariel

« Reply #465 on: September 27, 2016, 11:25:40 PM »
Anytime. How're you doing? :D

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #466 on: September 27, 2016, 11:30:51 PM »
I am well, thank you. Just getting ready for a meeting with my pillow. ;D How are you?

Online Ariel

« Reply #467 on: September 27, 2016, 11:37:05 PM »
Sounds like that will go well! I'll be doing the same soon as well :P

I'm okay, thank you for asking :-)

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #468 on: September 27, 2016, 11:47:00 PM »
Mm, pillow. I'm going to go buy a few new ones! There's no such thing as too many in that department! Lol.

I hope you get good rest. :-)

And you're welcome. xD

Offline Rel Mayer

« Reply #469 on: September 29, 2016, 09:23:28 AM »
* Rel Mayer flops in.

Morning, morning!

Offline Mintprincess

• Addiction Personified * Full of WINCEST * Baby Spice Gem
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • Always and In All Ways
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #470 on: September 29, 2016, 05:37:09 PM »
Random congrats to all the newly approved! <3

Offline Mirrah

« Reply #471 on: September 29, 2016, 05:56:53 PM »
Waves to everyone. Hope your day's rockin'! :D

Offline Remiel

« Reply #472 on: September 29, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
Afternoon, Mirrah!

I don't know if it's rockin', but it's certainly...rolling.   ;D

Sorry.  I'll see myself out.

Offline Sofia Grace

• Nerdy, dirty, inked and curvy|The Max Black to BeMy's Caroline Channing|Ginger Spice Gem
  • Lady Mentor
  • Enchanter
  • My neck is open wide, begging for a fist around it
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #473 on: September 29, 2016, 06:53:29 PM »
blinks

I think that one went over my head.

Offline Mirrah