You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 06:12:13 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 360443 times)

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #2675 on: August 13, 2017, 11:55:11 pm »

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2676 on: August 13, 2017, 11:58:01 pm »
How goes things? ^^
Not bad at all, thank you! :-) Long weekends are awesome! You?

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2677 on: August 14, 2017, 12:01:04 am »
Not bad at all, thank you! :-) Long weekends are awesome! You?

Pretty good. I just made some popcorn on the stove. <3 One of my favorite snacks. lol

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2678 on: August 14, 2017, 12:01:53 am »
Pretty good. I just made some popcorn on the stove. <3 One of my favorite snacks. lol
Fantastic! I love popcorn too!

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2679 on: August 14, 2017, 12:05:39 am »
Fantastic! I love popcorn too!

It is pretty great. :-)

Weird thing is, I can't eat movie theater popcorn at the theater. I can eat it when I'm at home though. lol I always eat nachos at the movies. XD

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2680 on: August 14, 2017, 12:07:57 am »
It is pretty great. :-)

Weird thing is, I can't eat movie theater popcorn at the theater. I can eat it when I'm at home though. lol I always eat nachos at the movies. XD

I hear you. I don't like movie theater popcorn myself. Way too much salt and they're generally soaked in butter. Bleh. The nachos on the other hand? Tasty! With salsa and/or guacamole! ;D

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2681 on: August 14, 2017, 12:11:43 am »
I hear you. I don't like movie theater popcorn myself. Way too much salt and they're generally soaked in butter. Bleh. The nachos on the other hand? Tasty! With salsa and/or guacamole! ;D

I used to be able to eat it. But I guess my body was like "Nah. We're good, now." lol

I'm a cheese girl, myself. lol I don't mind the occasional bit of salsa! Plus, it's an interesting dance. :P

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2682 on: August 14, 2017, 12:16:33 am »
I used to be able to eat it. But I guess my body was like "Nah. We're good, now." lol

I'm a cheese girl, myself. lol I don't mind the occasional bit of salsa! Plus, it's an interesting dance. :P
I don't go to the movies often, though! Most of the movies I enjoy don't make it to the movies here, sadly so. ~laughs~ The last time I was, I've seen Rogue One. Go figure! ;D

Cheese is... okay. Vegan cheese. ~nodnod~

Salsa is a lovely dance, indeed. I prefer the Tango, though.

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2683 on: August 14, 2017, 12:36:18 am »
I don't go to the movies often, though! Most of the movies I enjoy don't make it to the movies here, sadly so. ~laughs~ The last time I was, I've seen Rogue One. Go figure! ;D

Cheese is... okay. Vegan cheese. ~nodnod~

Salsa is a lovely dance, indeed. I prefer the Tango, though.

The last movie I saw was Atomic Blonde. It was good. My dad saw Rogue One and liked it. I've yet to see it.

I tried some kind of vegan cheese before, and it wasn't very good. At least in my opinion. lol Maybe it was just the kind it was.

The tango! That is a really cool dance, too. I've always wanted to learn it. ^^

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2684 on: August 14, 2017, 12:40:40 am »
The last movie I saw was Atomic Blonde. It was good. My dad saw Rogue One and liked it. I've yet to see it.

I tried some kind of vegan cheese before, and it wasn't very good. At least in my opinion. lol Maybe it was just the kind it was.

The tango! That is a really cool dance, too. I've always wanted to learn it. ^^
I'm looking forward to Blade Runner 2049. The trailers looked promissing and then of course the new Star Wars in December.

Yep, some aren't very good, indeed. Have to find a brand you like but it's really a matter of taste.

It is such an awesome dance. Not necessarily easy to learn, but it's wonderful. I've learned it long, long ago and it took quite some time to find someone who can dance it as well. My husband is a fantastic dancer. So much better than I am. :D

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2685 on: August 14, 2017, 12:56:01 am »
I'm looking forward to Blade Runner 2049. The trailers looked promissing and then of course the new Star Wars in December.

Yep, some aren't very good, indeed. Have to find a brand you like but it's really a matter of taste.

It is such an awesome dance. Not necessarily easy to learn, but it's wonderful. I've learned it long, long ago and it took quite some time to find someone who can dance it as well. My husband is a fantastic dancer. So much better than I am. :D

Blade Runner 2049 looks sooo good! I need to see the first one, cause I've always heard how underappreciated it was.

There's a co-op by me that has some tasty looking foods. But it's so damn expensive... >.<

Aww! It's always such a nice feeling when you find someone who's as good a dancer as you. At least for people who are into dancing. lol

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2686 on: August 14, 2017, 01:05:07 am »
Blade Runner 2049 looks sooo good! I need to see the first one, cause I've always heard how underappreciated it was.

There's a co-op by me that has some tasty looking foods. But it's so damn expensive... >.<

Aww! It's always such a nice feeling when you find someone who's as good a dancer as you. At least for people who are into dancing. lol
It does! And YES! The first one is amazing. Sci-Fi and or Dystopian isn't always my thing, but Blade Runner is one of the exceptions! ~laughs~ It has quite some Film Noir elements, that's probably why it works for me! The music is awesome, too. I love Vangelis. And yeah... Ridley Scott. ;D

Yeah, I know. We buy most of the cheese at the organic store and it's not cheap. But tasty!

Indeed! I've always liked to dance. ~nodnod~

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2687 on: August 14, 2017, 01:14:38 am »
It does! And YES! The first one is amazing. Sci-Fi and or Dystopian isn't always my thing, but Blade Runner is one of the exceptions! ~laughs~ It has quite some Film Noir elements, that's probably why it works for me! The music is awesome, too. I love Vangelis. And yeah... Ridley Scott. ;D

Yeah, I know. We buy most of the cheese at the organic store and it's not cheap. But tasty!

Indeed! I've always liked to dance. ~nodnod~

I'll have to search for it OnDemand, or maybe Netflix... I won't hold my breath for Netflix, though. lol I've wanted to see it for a while, just never got off my lazy butt and looked for it. lol

I wish more tasty things were less expensive. lol

Dancing is so much fun. I miss going out country line dancing... I need to get over my anxiety! Haha.

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2688 on: August 14, 2017, 01:36:50 am »
I'll have to search for it OnDemand, or maybe Netflix... I won't hold my breath for Netflix, though. lol I've wanted to see it for a while, just never got off my lazy butt and looked for it. lol

I wish more tasty things were less expensive. lol

Dancing is so much fun. I miss going out country line dancing... I need to get over my anxiety! Haha.
Or maybe order the DVD? I doubt that it's expensive!

Me as well. ~laughs~ I love exotic fruits, but since they're all imported, they're not always on the cheap end.  XD

Offline Goldmoon

« Reply #2689 on: August 14, 2017, 03:56:33 am »
And you! And by the by, your username wouldn't be a reference to Dragonlance would it?

Yes! Love when someone gets the reference.

Offline CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2690 on: August 14, 2017, 04:05:01 am »
Yes! Love when someone gets the reference.

Priestess of Mishakal! n' first cleric to return to Krynn after the Cataclysm.

I'd wondered but I don't think I'd ever asked. XD

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2691 on: August 14, 2017, 12:27:40 pm »

Offline Goldmoon

« Reply #2692 on: August 14, 2017, 02:14:45 pm »
Priestess of Mishakal! n' first cleric to return to Krynn after the Cataclysm.

I'd wondered but I don't think I'd ever asked. XD

Yep. One of my favorite series when I was a kid.

Good morning

Offline CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2693 on: August 14, 2017, 02:18:21 pm »
Yep. One of my favorite series when I was a kid.

Same,-- I think, for me, the vector of infection was,--

Dragonlance CRPG's,--> D&D Basic Set RPG with my Cousin,--> Dragonlance Novels.

So in a very real fashion, if it wasn't for Dragonlance, I would not be here since they got me into Roleplaying.

I even own a copy of... at least one of the adventure series that mirrors the original "Chronicles" in D&D adventure format.

I looooooved Dragonlance so much, honestly, *chuckles*.

Offline Jag

« Reply #2694 on: August 14, 2017, 03:50:53 pm »
*perks at the mention of Dragonlance*

I heard the calling of my people...

>.>

Offline CrownedSun

• Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2695 on: August 14, 2017, 04:21:19 pm »
Hey Jagerin!

*throws Jag a Dragonlance*

Quick, slay that Dragon!

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2696 on: August 15, 2017, 01:42:21 am »
~flops on the couch and waves~ Good morning, everyone! :-)

Offline King Serperior

• Elliquiy's First Case of CYOA Addiction ~ Most Complicated Character Creator ~ King of the Futanari ~ Caretaker of Monster Girls ~ Please call me KS ~ Biggest Starcraft Fan ~ .jpg Deity ~ Muse Maestro ~ Biggest Monster Musume Fan ~ Emperor of Titles
  • On Hiatus
  • Carnite
  • It's fine now! Why? Because I am here!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2697 on: August 15, 2017, 06:02:14 pm »
Good evening, everyone!  How are you all?  I hope everyone has had a good day?

*Some party brownies for everyone*

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #2698 on: August 15, 2017, 09:45:43 pm »
Good evening, everyone!  How are you all?  I hope everyone has had a good day?

*Some party brownies for everyone*

Those brownie's look so good KS!

Offline Goldmoon

« Reply #2699 on: August 16, 2017, 02:48:54 am »
Same,-- I think, for me, the vector of infection was,--

Dragonlance CRPG's,--> D&D Basic Set RPG with my Cousin,--> Dragonlance Novels.

So in a very real fashion, if it wasn't for Dragonlance, I would not be here since they got me into Roleplaying.

I even own a copy of... at least one of the adventure series that mirrors the original "Chronicles" in D&D adventure format.

I looooooved Dragonlance so much, honestly, *chuckles*.

For me I know the first thing I ever read in the fantasy vein was LOTR. My dad gave it to me when I was in 6th grade. I struggled through it but was always a reader. Then I found Dragonlance..Dritz..Shanara..everything by Weis and Hickman...even Lestat. I read all in highschool. Anything fantasy I burned through and have no idea in what order. My favorite is probably between Shanara and Dragonlance from my teen years.

*perks at the mention of Dragonlance*

I heard the calling of my people...

>.>

Re-read Dragonlance and Death Gate Cycle a couple years ago. Still amazing.