You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 15, 2021, 07:11:45 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

"Year One"
Congratulations "QT & WiCk3d" for completing your RP!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Welcome to the New Doormat  (Read 360473 times)

Lisa2lady and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
Re: Welcome to the New Doormat
« Reply #2625 on: August 12, 2017, 08:12:28 pm »
*greets the Doormat with a Rawr*

Hey all! I hope everyone's weekend is going well! =3

Excellent so far, thanks for asking, Mab. :-X

Nice to meet you all. Few people call me Sir and fewer people call me Wise, but a lot of them definitely call me an Idiot. So call me what you wish.

*chuckles* the Wise Fool, huh? I can get behind that.

Offline Carousel

« Reply #2626 on: August 12, 2017, 09:41:26 pm »
OMG! Infinity War looks like it's gonna be absolutely insane, and I cannot wait that long to see it!!

Lol, I know, right? XD  2018 seems like an awfully long time to wait, but I'm hoping that the time goes by fast!  Luckily it's already August!  More time to watch Winter Soldier and Civil War over and over again until the new one comes out, rofl.

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #2627 on: August 12, 2017, 10:46:56 pm »
Nice to meet you all. Few people call me Sir and fewer people call me Wise, but a lot of them definitely call me an Idiot. So call me what you wish.

Nice to meet you as well!

Offline Ana 1360

« Reply #2628 on: August 12, 2017, 11:04:56 pm »
Tonight's dessert and relaxation in the Rampant Household brought to you by ...

It was this or ice cream, but it's already been a long week :P  I hope that you enjoy your down time here.

I hope you're doing well Merry!

Guiness Stout truly the nectar of the Gods.

Offline SirWiseIdiot

« Reply #2629 on: August 12, 2017, 11:12:35 pm »

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2630 on: August 13, 2017, 12:09:01 am »
Lol, I know, right? XD  2018 seems like an awfully long time to wait, but I'm hoping that the time goes by fast!  Luckily it's already August!  More time to watch Winter Soldier and Civil War over and over again until the new one comes out, rofl.

LOL I loved hearing him speak Romanian... *melts*

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • #JeSuisUnAnge #Coffee #IWantToBelieve
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2631 on: August 13, 2017, 01:14:45 am »

Offline Nina Celenia

• Nearly Consensual
  • Legate
  • Seduced
  • The finger that points at the moon is not the moon
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2632 on: August 13, 2017, 01:35:26 am »
Oh you gave me the motivation to whip up a cappuccino in the kitchen . I surely needed it haha .
Yesterday I walked in the forest for a few hours with my huskies, all of us are a bit tired this morning.

Offline Nico

• They/Them. Deviously delicious - according to a certain, most awesome Liege ;) #Terrible #SorryNotSorry #MuseCrack. #NSFShades #EclipseTwin #Mulder #Moriarty #WAT - Spoiler buttons are evil. 42,19km!
  • Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2633 on: August 13, 2017, 01:40:25 am »
Oh you gave me the motivation to whip up a cappuccino in the kitchen . I surely needed it haha .
Yesterday I walked in the forest for a few hours with my huskies, all of us are a bit tired this morning.
Hah! I can imagine! I love going on walks with our dog.

Offline Nina Celenia

• Nearly Consensual
  • Legate
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2634 on: August 13, 2017, 01:50:34 am »
Hah! I can imagine! I love going on walks with our dog.
Yeah me too . That's one of the reasons I choose Siberian Huskies. We moved in the end of march and now we live about 20 minutes from a forest . I've always loved forests ever since I walked there with my grandfather as a kid , so you can imagine how often I visit that forest now :-p

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2635 on: August 13, 2017, 01:56:30 am »
Yeah me too . That's one of the reasons I choose Siberian Huskies. We moved in the end of march and now we live about 20 minutes from a forest . I've always loved forests ever since I walked there with my grandfather as a kid , so you can imagine how often I visit that forest now :-p
Fantastic! I'm living in a huge city, but we've got plenty of woods and other green areas in town. The riverside is lovely for dog walks. ~nodnod~ Our's is a Lab-Retriever with quite the need to move around.

Offline Nina Celenia

• Nearly Consensual
  • Legate
  • Seduced
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2636 on: August 13, 2017, 04:20:27 am »
Fantastic! I'm living in a huge city, but we've got plenty of woods and other green areas in town. The riverside is lovely for dog walks. ~nodnod~ Our's is a Lab-Retriever with quite the need to move around.
Oh yeah those have more energy than one tends to think . Most people forgot but retrievers were originally bred to assist with the hunt, to retrieve shot game. I don't know how they got the image of laid back family dogs.

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2637 on: August 13, 2017, 06:11:22 am »
Oh yeah those have more energy than one tends to think . Most people forgot but retrievers were originally bred to assist with the hunt, to retrieve shot game. I don't know how they got the image of laid back family dogs.
Exactly! She's quite relaxed and she can be terribly lazy ~laughs~ but she does demand movement a lot, despite her bad leg. That hardly keeps her from moving. She's got a support bandage and with that running is easy. Maybe not as fast and enduring as others of her kind. And she loves water. We recently got a pool and she was the first to jump in. :D

Offline Carousel

« Reply #2638 on: August 13, 2017, 11:56:13 am »
LOL I loved hearing him speak Romanian... *melts*

Gah, OMG, yes!!  I think I could probably listen to that all day, but if I did, I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face because I'd never stop blushing XD

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2639 on: August 13, 2017, 02:02:19 pm »
~peeks and waves to all the new people~

Offline TheSamm

« Reply #2640 on: August 13, 2017, 02:37:33 pm »
Hey hey, I'm new here and just checking in. I'm Samm, nice to meet everybody.  :-)

Offline Goldmoon

« Reply #2641 on: August 13, 2017, 02:38:51 pm »
~sticks head in and waves~
Hi Samm. Its nice to meet you.

Offline TheSamm

« Reply #2642 on: August 13, 2017, 02:49:10 pm »
~sticks head in and waves~
Hi Samm. Its nice to meet you.

And you! And by the by, your username wouldn't be a reference to Dragonlance would it?

Offline Nico

• Centurion
  • Incarnal
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2643 on: August 13, 2017, 02:56:01 pm »
Hey hey, I'm new here and just checking in. I'm Samm, nice to meet everybody.  :-)

Good to meet you. :-)

Offline TheSamm

« Reply #2644 on: August 13, 2017, 03:03:21 pm »

Offline persephone325

• E's Resident Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Addict | Lady White Wolf | Bucky Bait/Buckygirl | Howling's Dagger | Queen of the Underworld | A sentient pile of kittens | Always blame Bucky | Myers Fangirl
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2645 on: August 13, 2017, 03:30:15 pm »
Gah, OMG, yes!!  I think I could probably listen to that all day, but if I did, I'd have a hard time keeping a straight face because I'd never stop blushing XD

Ahaha! Tell me about it! lol

An old friend of mine was like "Sephie... You have a problem." I said "No I don't!" and she went "Admitting it is the first step..." rofl

Offline Carousel

« Reply #2646 on: August 13, 2017, 05:13:02 pm »
Ahaha! Tell me about it! lol

An old friend of mine was like "Sephie... You have a problem." I said "No I don't!" and she went "Admitting it is the first step..." rofl

I mean...I keep looking at that face on your avatar and thinking that's probably one of the best problems a person could have, rofl.  A Bucky Rehab facility sounds pretty awesome to me *snorts* XD

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2647 on: August 13, 2017, 05:37:17 pm »
I mean...I keep looking at that face on your avatar and thinking that's probably one of the best problems a person could have, rofl.  A Bucky Rehab facility sounds pretty awesome to me *snorts* XD

XD I've actually been trying to find another Bucky picture to replace this one, but I just can't seem to find one I like.

I wonder what that facility would look like! lmao What kind of treatment would they do for a Bucky addiction. XD

Offline CrownedSun

• God of the Sun ~ Rawr ~ Melpomenian ~ A lil' Broken ~ Dweller within the Hot Tub
  • Legate
  • Addict
  • Rawwwr!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #2648 on: August 13, 2017, 05:44:36 pm »
XD I've actually been trying to find another Bucky picture to replace this one, but I just can't seem to find one I like.

I wonder what that facility would look like! lmao What kind of treatment would they do for a Bucky addiction. XD

*tries to imagine persephone with another Bucky picture*

...man that's just weird to think about..

You go to rehab facilities to get rid of addictions, hehe, not to indulge them. ;)

Greetings!!! XD

Offline persephone325

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Ready to comply...
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2649 on: August 13, 2017, 05:47:40 pm »
*tries to imagine persephone with another Bucky picture*

...man that's just weird to think about..

You go to rehab facilities to get rid of addictions, hehe, not to indulge them. ;)

XD Touche. :P