Rogue Lust (smut heavy) (NSFW)

Started by Rumata, June 11, 2016, 06:25:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rumata

I've been craving a certain Rogue story from the X-Men Evolution universe, a tad heavy on the smut side if possible.

Rogue is always be buying/trying anything that might help her suppress her mutant powers. So she gets every weird thing off the internet every chance that she can. As such she comes a cross a collar that claims to cancel out mutant powers, so naturally she buys it hoping it actually works.

The story will revolve around Rogue with the collar on and working, going and finally enjoying the freedom to touch people as she pleases. There are a couple of scenes I have in mind:

1.Kitty offers to help test out if the collar actually works by allowing Rogue to touch her. When the collar proves it works and nothing happens, Kitty pushes the 'test' further and they up having sex. Rogue having been restricted from physically touching anyone for so long, Rogue is in full overload, every touch feeling ten times more intense than normal, making her very very sensitive.

2.After trying to approach her crush, Scott, and getting turned down due to Scott being hooked up with Jean, Rogue goes and hides in Logan's garage where Logan stumbles onto her. Wanting some affection she comes onto Logan and the two end up having sex, once again leading to Rogue being really over her head in her first time with a guy due to her hypersensitivity, making her go sex crazy.

3.Having gotten hooked up to cumming so much from having sex with Logan they begin an affair, fucking with every occasion they get during the day and especially every night.

4.Eventually Rogue moves onto to experimenting with other guys at the Mansion, quickly becoming the Mansion's slut. She starts to dress up more and more slutty, walk around with cum dripping from her holes or without even wiping the cum on her, etc.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I am open to ideas and suggestions! For a list of kinks, check the links in my signature for more details.

LoveTheWayYouLie

Not going to lie this is very tempting as I have always liked rouge and really enjoyed Logan and rouge as a couple. Soo! When I get some free time I'll message you and see if this is still open! :)