You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:12:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The incubus and the demon huntress (looking for huntress)  (Read 263 times)

Offline SovelissTopic starter

The incubus and the demon huntress (looking for huntress)
« on: June 10, 2016, 04:12:27 PM »
Hello!

This is a story about an incubus capturing a demon huntress and using orgasm denial and orgasm control as well as lust magic to turn her into his plaything, perpetually horny and subservient, craving being fucked but only able to orgasm with his permission.

Simple premise right? Any takers?

Offline lore

Re: The incubus and the demon huntress (looking for huntress)
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2016, 04:49:57 PM »
This resonates with many of my ons :)

Are you ok with a realistic/athletic hunter or are you looking for a magical bikini huntress?

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2016, 04:53:07 PM »
In five minutes I already have 3 proposals, I guess I'll roll with the first one unless they cancel, sorry lore. I'll close this topic. Thanks anyways.

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2016, 10:51:44 AM »
Unlocking the topic since everyone who contacted me had life happen to them. I'll let it run and take the one who has the kink list I like the most. :P

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2016, 09:31:18 PM »
If I threw out being fed by tentacles (with extra helping of mind and body affecting drugs of course) red hot iron branding and breeding demon children, with fast gestation, heavy lactation, and painless childbirth, would anyone perverted enough take me on that offer?

I'll look at everyone's kink list and take the one whose perversions most match mine.

Offline The Dark Raven

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2016, 09:33:57 PM »
Curiosity has me.  Only thing that is slightly weird to me is the tentacles.  The rest I am game for.