You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:16:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Requests!  (Read 179 times)

Offline AlycatTopic starter

RP Requests!
« on: June 09, 2016, 02:48:43 AM »
First of all, please check out my Ons and Offs thread to see if there is anything that would bar us from RPing. That being said, I am a jack of all trades when it comes to RP, so I will just list some things! I am open to many a scenario, so if you can think of one that you think would be fun, shoot me a message! Also this is going to be constantly edited as I come up with ideas.

I am also a semi-para to para RPer, and I prefer long term and plot things. Because character building is fun, and necessary, in a good RP. I also play both male and female characters. Please don't judge my RP style from this list of ideas; it's just my way of throwing out ideas for possible RP. Some will be elaborated on, others not so much. That's part of the fun of RP; I HATE people who want to plan out every little thing that takes place in the RP. It takes away the fun of RP.

Scene Ideas and Requests!

Companion

Think Inara from Firefly. I have my own spin on being a "companion", and it involves things other than seduction and intimate relations, i.e. spying/espionage, diplomacy, dancing, basically being able to entertain those of the highest class to the lowest. She would, of course, be able to also use said seduction/intimate skills.

Arranged marriages

Maybe a Phantom of the Opera type storyline? I absolutely LOVE the idea behind that tale.

ORIGINAL IDEAS I LOVE THEM SO MUCH. I also love fantasy/medieval and sci-fi settings. Not so much modern.

Ancient Egyptian or Ancient Greek or Roman Setting

Maybe where one of our characters catches the attention and heart of a God?

Fantasy Setting

This is my absolute favorite thing to RP. Help me come up with some interesting plot!

Sci Fi or Steampunk Setting

I love sci fi settings, or a steampunk/post apocalyptic setting. Which could open a LOT of ideas for RP. Just... no modern stuff. It's boring.

Servants/Slaves

Falling in love with a demon, angel, vampire, mermaid, fairy, or werewolf

Fairytale spin offs?

Royalty scenes/characters

RPs set in the world of Sailor Moon, Inu Yasha, Ronin Warriors, Digimon, Dragon Age, Firefly, Star Wars, Star Trek, what have you

As stated above, the list is ever changing and growing, so if any of these sound like fun, let me know! I'm looking forward to getting some RP in here! Thanks!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 10:06:24 AM by Alycat »

Online Relikai

Re: RP Requests!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 03:27:39 AM »
Hi! Sent you a PM!

Looking forward to Mutual RPing!