You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:38:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New story added(all comers welcome)  (Read 578 times)

Offline Jarod1Topic starter

New story added(all comers welcome)
« on: June 08, 2016, 05:11:00 PM »
The Princess and her Protector

The Kingdom of Tannith had fallen after years of conflict with their neighbor Tevinter.  The attack on the castle had come late at night and the outcome decided almost as soon as it begun.  The king and his wife we’re killed without mercy.  The Princess young 12-year-old princess was to remain alive and marry the eldest prince of Tevinter, but not all went as planned for the invaders that night, as pair of Wardens from the Order of Light we’re there that night.  Although too late to save the King and Queen they we’re bequeathed the duty of protecting the Princess from harm.  In the course of escaping with the princess, the older of the 2 Wardens was forced to sacrifice himself so that his apprentice who was only 3 years older than the princess could escape.

Now at the age of 16 the princess must garner support and reclaim her thrown and her protector must make sure she stays alive against those that wish to see her dead or use her as a bargaining chip. 

Information on the Wardens.  Wardens are basically warrior mages.  They can use magic to augment their physical abilities or cast spells.

While this could be a story set in the past I can also see this being set in an almost steam punk type setting with airships and floating cities and other more fantastical elements.  (Could also see doing a prince and a female protector.)

If interested PM me
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 07:49:32 PM by Jarod1 »

Re: The Princess and her Protector (all comers welcome)
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 12:05:32 AM »
The Journey of a Slave

Adeline Grace your average woman 26 years old. She was divorced from her husband and mostly alone. Her best friend from college came by from time to time but most of the time she just stayed home.

One night while browsing the internet personal ads, her attention was drawn to a specific ad which read. Man seeking a woman to partake in a long term master /slave relationship. Not knowing what possessed her to so it Adeline answered the ad saying she was interested.

What I'm looking for here is the master character to turn my character into a submissive slave. The details beyond this are open for discussion.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 12:07:37 AM by Jarod1 »

Re: New story added(all comers welcome)
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 04:03:49 PM »
For Love or Vengeance

When she was 10 years old Selina Grayson witnessed a terrible tragedy.  Her ancestral home was sacked by a family that had once proclaimed itself the friend of the Grayson's.  Her father and older brother was killed in the dead of night,  Her mother and older sister we're passed around to the soldiers and raped mercilessly before they committed suicide.  Selina escaped by some miracle and travelled far from her home learning the hard way the skills she would need to survive.  Eventually she fell in with those that could teach her how to get her revenge.  Its been 8 years to the day since everything was taken from her.  Starting today she starts to get her revenge.

Scenario 1 : During the course of her revenge which she will take in numerous ways she ends up falling for the youngest son of the family that killed her family who is innocent of any crime, and him for her though he won't know what she has been up to initially.  What will happen when he finds out.

Scenario 2: One misstep has landed Selina in the bed of a local doctor.  A young man she once known before she had been forced to flee.  He is a pacifist by nature and tries to convince Selina to give up her quest for vengeance.

Scenario 3: Something else completely.  If you have something you think would work well with a premise like this I would be more than happy to discuss.  What I have in mind for Selina is that in the time since she fled her home she learned the skills of an assassin.  She has hardened her heart so that she can exact revenge, but your character whoever they might be will throw a wrench in that and make her feel something other than anger and hatred.  Either that or we could take it a completely different direction if you present me with a good idea.

Please PM me if you are interested in this       

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2016, 12:06:44 AM »
pairings

Shapeshifter x human
Alien x human
Vampire x human
Master x slave
Dom x sub
Angel x demon
Summoner x spirit

Offline proxy

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2016, 01:50:25 AM »
Would you be interested in journey of a slave or vampire x human

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2016, 03:52:32 PM »
NEWThe most dangerous game - CRAVING (Non-con, high level bondage, maybe extreme) (I am looking for this to be a thriller, and then a struggle once my character is taken.  pairing could be M/F or F/F) There was another abduction last night.  Another woman in her early to mid twenties to go missing, without a trace.  12 women had been abducted in the same manner on the same night each month over the last year.  Even knowing the night that the perpetrator liked to strike didn't help.  They had put warnings out to stay off the streets on the night of a full moon, but invariably people refused to listen.  What was most maddening of all was that they we're no closer to catching the person behind the abductions, or located any of the women who had been taken.  On the plus side no bodies had been found, so there was hope that they would be found alive.  It was a faint hope however.   

As the next month passes and the time for abductor to strike again draws near, a daring idea is put forth.  Knowing what the MO of the suspect is and the target type a number of women detectives with the hair and body types are recruited to go undercover as bait with the hopes of drawing the attention of the person behind the abductions.

Ok this is the rundown.  This story will not immediately be sex centered.  Early on this story will involve my character investigating the disappearances of the women, and volunteering to be one of the women used as bait.  Your character can be involved in the investigation.  Could be someone my character knows, but doesn't have to be.  Could be anybody.  My only stipulation for this character is that they should see themselves as the smartest person in the room and with good reason. 

« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:57:18 PM by Jarod1 »

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2016, 01:00:33 AM »
some picture ideas

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2016, 10:57:07 PM »

Don't have a story but want to do something with the character in this picture.  I'm definitely thinking something adventurous.  let me know if you have an idea.

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2016, 04:43:40 PM »
The Summoner - magic can be used in many ways. It can be used to cast spells such as elemental or healing or buffing ones abilities. It can also be used to call forth spirits from other realms.  These spells can often result in struggles for power between the summoner and the being that is summoned.

Looking for adventure as well as a bit of a power struggle between the 2 characters.  I'm looking to play the summoned character. Details can be worked out if interested.

Indentured Corp  In the world of the future non violent criminals are offered an opportunity other than prison. They can enter the Indentured Program in which their contracts are purchased by individuals with money to spend. They can purchase either trained servants or untrained servants if they wish to have more of a blank slate.  Whatever is decided each servant comes with basic manners training.

What I am looking for is to play the servant character. Looking for the purchaser. If you are interested in this story pm me.

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2016, 10:18:04 PM »
[ b]Far from home: new[/b] Her name was Ashla a princess from the planet Chandeilla. While on a mission of peace to a neighboring world, her ship is attacked by an enemy that does not wish to see peace. Forced to make a blind jump into Hyperspace, her ship ends up making an emergency landing on a backwater world known as Terra or by the inhabitants as earth.  Her bodyguards dead, Ashla is forced to look for help away to repair her communications device and get a message out to her home world. 

In her quest she will meet a human who has been in love with astronomy since childhood and will help her. The 2 will eventually fall in love.