You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:24:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Totally Submissive Woman (Looking for F... or M)  (Read 575 times)

Offline BeorningTopic starter

A Totally Submissive Woman (Looking for F... or M)
« on: June 08, 2016, 09:03:16 AM »
Hi there!

Here's something unusual for me I'd like to try out... Usually, I tend to play submissive (and female) characters. This time around, I'd like try something else. I'd like to play a male character, who gets to interact / be in relationship in with a female character of submissive nature. And I mean a really, really submissive nature here.

Some ideas for what kind of submissive female I'd looking for:

• a beautiful and soft ladylike model type, who spends her time either caring for her beloved, or taking care of her appearance - a bit like a more submissive version of Ms. Bastedo here:
    Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
  • a somewhat conservative young housewife type, who ceaselessly cares for her man, their house, their meals etc. - someone like a Stepford Wife crossed with a young version of Nigella Lawson's public image:
  • a very conservative and buttoned-up wife type, like these women here:
  • a Pleasure Unit from the old Our Man Flint movie:
  • a female human-turned-robot from the old French movie Attack of the Robots - or a similarly obedient, emotionless minion:
  • a "beauty zombie" type of woman, someone who was rendered attractive but vacuous and passive by some special form of plastic surgery, like these ladies from the old Les Manley: Lost In L.A. game... a woman with good (if noticeably off-the-shelf) looks and not much of a personality:

I'd like my male character to be a dominant side in a relationship with either of these women. How could such a story go? I have two ideas:

• a "gift from a genie" type of story, where somebody simply grants my character a relationship with one of the women. As in, he has always wanted to be married to such a woman... and one day, he wakes up and finds out that his wish has been granted :) Alternatively, a woman like that could be given to him by, say, an organisation not unlike the Men's Association from The Stepford Wives. Or maybe the setting of the story is a variation of an old-school Bond movie and the woman really is a Pleasure Unit-esque character gifted to my male spy by his superiors? There are many possibilities...
  • a situation where my male character actually makes in initially non-submissive woman to become like that. It could be a story of a rich businessman who marries a beautiful woman and slowly makes her give him full control of herself - or, say, a preacher who marries a beauty and indoctrinates her into being completely submissive. It could be a completely realistic story, or it could involve fantastical elements like mind control, hypnosis etc. (this would be required if we went with a Pleasure Unit or a human-turned-robot character for a woman). Again, there are a few possibilities here.

To sum it all up: a dominant guy, a very submissive woman and their relationship. I'd be playing the guy and I'm looking a writing partner to play the woman. Anyone interested in a story like that? If so, please PM me! :)

PS. While, this time around, I'd be more interested in playing the guy in any of these scenarios, as I said - I usually play submissive females. This is hot for me, too... So, if anyone reading this ad would actually be interested in playing the dominant guy in these scenarios - sure, let's talk! I have always wanted to play a Pleasure Unit or a trophy wife, too :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2016, 07:45:14 AM by Beorning »

Re: A Totally Submissive Woman (Looking for F... or M)
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2016, 04:05:05 PM »
06/30/2016: Added a new submissive woman type - the robotic minions from Attack of the Robots! I'd love to RP a male character meeting one... or a female character being turned into one :)

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2016, 07:46:28 AM »
07/11/2016: Added the "beauty zombie" woman type. All the other types are up for taking, too! :)

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »
08/18/2016: Bump :)