Futanari Inc. interest check

Started by bokotousamurai, June 06, 2016, 10:35:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: Writersblockade on June 11, 2016, 12:52:04 PM
Just look up nurse olga
Yeah, I just want to find the right one again. There are so many.

Edit: How about now?
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Hobbes1266

Well she could take my temperature any time she'd like   ;)

JoanieSappho

Surely she should get an oral reading first ...

BlueEyedBard

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 11, 2016, 02:53:50 PM
Oh don't worry, she is very thorough  ;)
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Hobbes1266

Quote from: JoanieSappho on June 11, 2016, 02:53:50 PM
Very good point, I agree.  ;D

bokotousamurai

Oh I've seen that before, yeah sounds awesome, what do you have in mind for her?
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

BlueEyedBard

Well I figured with several kinds of drugs and experimental lubes, more than one member of the research team would want to be present. Especially since test subjects may need some help using some of the items  ;)

Name: Dr. Wright
Coercion: None
Background: Dr. Virginia Wright has worked for Futa Corp. In their medical research department for years. She has had a hand in developing some of the most popular pleasure devices, drugs, clothes, and lubes that have come out on the market in the past ten years. It would be fair to say that she took great pleasure in her work,  especially since it gave her the opportunity to try out all of the new research first hand. She also took a great amount of pleasure in sitting in on the development and trial stages when the company would bring in poor futas to try out all of their new research, they did need to see what kind of effect it would have on the public after all. Dr. Wright never asked where the company got so many futa girls for their research,  and as far as she was concerned so long as they kept supplying the test subjects she didn't care where they came from.

Where Morgan Wright grew up, in eastern Europe, her situation being a futa was highly frowned upon and had to be kept a closely guarded secret. Because of that Morgan was hid in a private world of learning, reading, getting ahead in every scholarly way possible. The other thing she always had to do alone was discover her sexual desires, which were intense to say the least. Having both sex organs she found she always had an incredible lust. So it worked out in her favor when she got her PHD and Futa Corp. Came to her with a very generous offer to join their medical science department.

Height/Weight: 5'11 / 130lbs
Build: slim hourglass figure
Bust/hips: c cup / a little hippy
Cock lentgh/girth: 9in/2in
Balls size: golf ball
Cum volume: .5gal

Ons: Most things
Offs: mutilation, poo/pee
Misc.: Speaks with a Ukrainian accent
On/Off

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

LSWSjr

Sorry folks, sick at the moment, I'll hopefully be back in a day or two :(

Cheers
Rowan/LSWSjr
"The true price of my immortality, has been outliving my children" - Kassey LeHane

http://lswsjr.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/ - the Home of my SFW art commissions
http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/LSWSjr - the Home of my NSFW art commissions