You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 20, 2016, 04:30:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Alice in Wonderland (The White Queen) -- M for F  (Read 156 times)

Offline ZanielTopic starter

Alice in Wonderland (The White Queen) -- M for F
« on: June 05, 2016, 04:58:31 AM »

I am interested in doing an RPG with The White Queen from Alice in Wonderland (image below).

Now, I won't put a synopsis here because I'm very open to any suggestions if a partner wanted that.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

What I look for in a Partner:

-Communication. I enjoy communicating with my partners for our RPs, or just about life in general if they're comfortable enough about that sort of thing. We don't have to be in constant contact or anything, but I'll always be happy to talk.

-Post size. I'm not asking for a novel or anything like that. I understand sometimes there just might not be that much to write about depending on the events of the post. But still, I get more excited seeing a reply that consists of 2-3 good paragraphs than 1 messy and slapped together paragraph or a 1-liner. Heck, I can even work with posts of up to 10 paragraphs in length if your muse strikes you.

-Someone who's willing to help me carry the plot. I'm fine with controlling things, but at the same time I don't want to be the only one. So I'd appreciate it if someone I'm playing with will contribute with their own ideas and whatnot. On the flip side of things, if you ever feel like I'm relying on you to do too much in the story, please tell me and we'll get things back on track.

-Smut. I'm going to be completely, 100% honest here. I like smut. Smut is a big part of the reason why I joined this board in the first place. I wanted to do and tell stories that involved sexual acts. So any story suggested here is going to have a fair bit of it. But wait!

-Plot.  As I said, I like smut. But I also enjoy having a plot of some kind in my stories, for the most part. It doesn't need to be something deep and complex, but I certainly won't turn it down. 100% sex and smut would get boring after awhile. So I like to have other things going on in my stories too in between the intimate and steamy encounters.