You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 08:59:18 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: itsbeenfun's dark ideas  (Read 337 times)

Offline itsbeenfun2000Topic starter

itsbeenfun's dark ideas
« on: June 03, 2016, 08:27:33 PM »
I have a few ideas that would love to play out or have played out in the past and enjoyed them. I donít care if I play the aggressor or the victim.

Kidnapped to be trained as a sex slave- A simple premise for someone with few limits. A woman or a woman and her daughter are kidnapped, raped, trained and then sold as slaves. To add spice to the story it isnít that simple. The woman or women have other skills their owners are looking for. In public they are seen as trusted employees by everyone. In private they are toys. I have played this one a number of times. It gets very interesting after the woman or women are sold.

The war is over and the rebels won- A group of rebels had enough of the Kingís FUCK order and finally revolted executing the king. In the treaty it was arranged that the leader of the rebels would have full control of the Kingís wife and daughter. This could go anywhere from a simple story to his men having their way with the Queen.

A father has embezzled from his female boss- A father of a late teen/early 20ís daughter has been caught embezzling by his female boss. The female boss wants both of them.

If you are interested in any of these PM me. Most of my scenes involve non-con and can be incestual or not. I do like to play multiple characters in most of my plays and keep it interesting from other aspects besides the two man characters.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:41:54 PM by itsbeenfun2000 »

Offline itsbeenfun2000Topic starter

Re: itsbeenfun's dark ideas
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2016, 12:43:19 PM »
bump