Craving; Harry Potter James/Snape

Started by Serephino, June 03, 2016, 09:06:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serephino

A blood curdling scream could be heard from down below.  Dumbledore looked to Draco, who still had his wand raised, but trembling.  "You don't have much time to decide, my boy, he's coming."

"Who's coming?" Draco spat, though he looked a little worried.

"James Potter," Dumbledore answered.

"But he's dead!" Draco looked confused.  "The Dark Lord killed him."

Dumbledore's eyes glanced below for a split second before smiling slightly.  "Oh, that's what I wanted the world to think.  But no, I found him barely alive and rushed him to an Elvish village somewhere in the Caribbean.  I left him there, but I've summoned him back tonight."

Before Draco really had time to react the door bust open and James stepped out holding Fenrir's severed head in one hand and an ornate Elvish sword in the other.  Blood had been sprayed all over his powder blue robes, though he didn't seem to mind it.  Draco looked like he was going to be sick.  James threw the head aside and drew his wand.  "Well, well, looks like Voldy done threw a guppy in the shark tank."  Suddenly Draco was gripping at his throat, unable to draw breath.

"James, don't hurt him," there was a pleading tone to Dumbledore's voice.

James rolled his eyes.  "Don't worry, you old coot, I promised not to kill him, only play with him a bit."

"And that's quite enough," Severus' voice came from the door.  James sighed before lowering his wand, and the Potions Master moved to stand beside James and took his hand.

Looking for someone to play Snape and Harry