You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 05:22:11 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: An Itch to Scratch[ one x one or group]  (Read 175 times)

Offline ZombieManiaTopic starter

An Itch to Scratch[ one x one or group]
« on: June 02, 2016, 12:24:50 PM »
 This is going to be one of my most informal threads on here, for that  I apologize but Ugh guys I'm in need of an antidote. I have a really bad craving to play something of the werewolf variation. I mean i feel like it's killing me not to write something of the wolfy variation. So here i am setting up a quest for whoever will satisfy my needs. Now that I'm done whining, here my proposal .

I'm looking for something that's either one on one or multiple characters or players. It could possibly be a small group if anyone is interested in creating a story together. My current mind set is clashing clans with intense heat and passion that could turn into an alliance over a bigger threat or a breaking in clans rules where another clan has to take them..under advisement. Either way All i crave is a good love/hate story line with intense passion and longing. Could be a mating feud, an ill arranged marriage. Ugh I don't care just someone satisfy my heat I beg of you...

You can post in board or send me a PM.