You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 09:28:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: New Requests. Broad Spectrum. [M looking for F]  (Read 141 times)

Online MagicalPenTopic starter

New Requests. Broad Spectrum. [M looking for F]
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:35:15 PM »
First and foremost, I am looking for literate, kinky female partners.

If you no longer wish to roleplay with me, a simple PM expressing so is all I ask will, likewise, receive the same from me should I wish to discontinue our game.

The following will be very brief pairings with brief descriptions. The exact details, plot twists, etc can be worked out with interested partners.

As always, I will play all required Male roles and I am looking for people to play the Female Roles.

Sinful Desires - Father/Daughter + Daughters Friend
A Single Father is caught masturbation to his daughter in a bikini by her best friend, who lends a hand and thinks what he was doing was hot. She encourages his daughter to seek him out that night - and see where things go from there.

Fall to Spring - Father/Daughters Best Friend
An ageplay based game, seeking a connection between a father and his daughters best friend. She could be flirty or innocent, etc.

Offline extremophile

Re: New Requests. Broad Spectrum. [M looking for F]
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2016, 09:09:34 PM »
What sorts of things were you interested in your "fall to spring" scene - I had a few similar ideas in my ads in the nonforum area