You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:57:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: F Seeking M or F for Various RPs  (Read 921 times)

Offline KaileikehiTopic starter

F Seeking M or F for Various RPs
« on: May 29, 2016, 04:07:31 PM »
Hi there! My name is Nox and I'm, quite obviously, searching for someone to play with. ^_^ I really enjoy Rping and am open to a lot of different things. I prefer long-term roleplays that include a lot of drama, some angst, and romance. Also, please don't PM me if you're just going to end up bailing later, that's just rude and always pisses me off.

My roleplay preferences are here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=9435
My Ons/Offs are here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=56110.msg2575752#msg2575752

Basic Info about Me:

~I reply frequently and can usually do so more than once a day depending on my muse and connection with the character.
~My posts tend to be around three to six paragraphs in length.
~I prefer to write in threads or on Skype.
~I NEED plots in order to write. Plotting is something I adore doing and it really helps keep the RP on track. It doesn't have to be super detailed, just workable and flexible. Note: You do not have to have a plot to message me. We can work one out together. ^_^
~I am open to almost all ideas, so if you have one, hit me up!
~I'm not that good at playing guys, but I've dabbled enough to not suck completely at it.
~Things I am craving have the hearts (the more hearts, the higher the crave).
~Characters I prefer to play are in bold but are negotiable.

Currently Craving Like Crazy:

Daddy Dom/Little Girl

This is my ultimate kink, and because there tends to be misconceptions around it, I'm going to explain it. It is, essentially, a d/s relationship with an emphasis on cuddles and babying. It is not incest, but rather, a consensual relationship between two unrelated adults. I am a 'little', which means I enjoy regressing into states of simplicity. This involves coloring books, sippy cups, thumb sucking, security items, plushies, pacifiers, cutesy nicknames, and various other child-like things. Some people like to involve diapers, I'm not big on that, it's too close to other realms that I don't enjoy. I'm looking for those who understand the concept and enjoy being a DD to roleplay with or have a serious interest in trying it. If you're not sure, but have further questions, feel free to message me.

Female/Female

I like girls. A lot. However, most of my roleplays tend to be hetero focused, which doesn't bother me because I love guys too, but I would like to mix it up a little bit.

Themes I Love:

Yuri ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Het ❤❤❤
Romance ❤❤❤❤❤❤
Harry Potter ❤❤
Slice of Life ❤❤
Fantasy
Medieval Settings
Neko
Boarding School ❤❤❤❤
University
Werewolves
Vampires ❤❤
Fairy Tales ❤❤
DD/LG ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Pairings I Love:

Vampire/Human ❤❤❤❤❤
Werewolf/Human ❤❤❤
Master/Pet ❤❤❤
Rich kid/Poor kid ❤❤
Roommate/Roommate ❤
Arch-Enemies ❤❤❤
Human/Neko
Slytherin/Hufflepuff ❤❤❤
Street Neko/Former pet neko
Android/Human
Angle/Demon
Imaginary friend/Human
Teenage runaways ❤❤
Royal/Servant

(This is just a basic list of possible pairings.)

If you see anything you like or have any of your own ideas, please send me a message. I'd love to hear from you. ^_^
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 11:35:55 AM by Kaileikehi »

Re: F Seeking M or F for Various RPs
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 01:07:41 PM »
Tiny little blippity-bump. <3

Offline MissFire

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2016, 02:21:44 PM »
Hi there. I saw your topic and was wondering if you'd be interested in any of the stories or characters that I have available. Let me know if something strikes your fancy!

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2016, 08:13:07 AM »
Tiny monthly blippity bump!

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 04:03:41 PM »
Monthly bumparoo!

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2016, 11:36:19 AM »
Main post updated.