You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 11:40:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Scion RPG game?  (Read 243 times)

Offline craericTopic starter

Scion RPG game?
« on: May 25, 2016, 01:43:02 PM »
Hi all.  I am wondering if anybody would be interested in playing a scion game with me.  Set up for the main character I have drafted: Inadvertantly transgender (I am...fascinated by the concept I admit) super-soldier daughter of Uncle Sam- leading a small squad of 5 women, she ends up meeting with others and joining them, though ultimately loyal to her country and its ideals.  Timeframe: Modern preferably. 

The twist: She is actually sams grand daughter- and the Kennedy assasination destroyed the yankee pantheon.  She is the last of there line.

She would be a highly trained operative- a young Lt. who has spent three years training to be a officer in the special forces. 

Her team:
Her best friend/battle buddy from BTS, who won some glory on the field herself
A slighlty older (25-30) Year old woman who wants to become special forces but is discriminated against as a woman
Three others we can design together.

Her commanding officer: General Adam westfork, who acts as a Mentor.

If anybody is interested in playing or of course better GMing with Samantha here, let me know :)

Offline craericTopic starter

Re: Scion RPG game?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2016, 03:05:04 PM »
Bump.  I would still like to play sam- and who knows what mischief she  could get into.  I would even be willing to play her in a more romantic story set in a modern myth- I lean a bit to her being an amazonian like lesbian, if that matters.