You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:05:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Corruption of Lightning Farron [FxF]  (Read 171 times)

Online xSanguineTopic starter

The Corruption of Lightning Farron [FxF]
« on: May 24, 2016, 11:06:06 PM »
"Why do you rage against the dying of the light? These people won't praise you as their champion; nor will Etro."

Etro made her a goddess. She called upon Lightning Farron to defend Valhalla and the world from the chaos inflicted by Caius Ballard's rage, but it was a losing battle. The man was as much a deity as she was The Champion of Etro. The world was falling, but still ... Lightning fought.

... for what? A world who didn't know her.

... do they deserve her sacrifice?

I'm interested in pursuing a storyline where a certain demon queen, perhaps a goddess of souls herself, sees Lightning's fight - her willingness to sacrifice herself - and wishes to break her; to turn that ideal against her. Perhaps she wants Lightning as a servant? Or perhaps she simply wants to watch the world burn and Lightning is fighting against that.

One thing is for sure ... the Queen will turn Lightning's solitary loneliness and desires against her ...

NOTE - You are not required to use the image I provided. It was just inspiration.

I am looking for a writing partner of INTERMEDIATE OR HIGHER writing skill and experience. I am not interested in short, pointless paragraphs of smut. I've been there, done that - there is no substance to it. I want a story. If you look at the last few posts I had written, they are long. I enjoy that. It creates the foundation where the eventual seduction and fall of the character is that much more weighted.

This story will contain FxF erotic content, as well as domination, manipulation, perhaps even darker themes.
I will be writing Lightning, and I will need someone to write some kind of OC demon queen.

If you are interested, please Private Message me! I'm Addie and I'm 25 years old. <3
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 02:16:13 AM by xSanguine »