News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Updated Ideas List 12/30 [MUL] [NSFW Images]

Started by MagicalPen, December 02, 2008, 05:56:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

I reserve the right to be picky about who I choose to write with. I don't like flakey people, or those with poor grammar. I need to enjoy reading what you write, not cringe at every word. I'd like to try and keep each post 'lengthy' and as far away from one-liners as I can. Thanks!

Also, respond to these games via PM or ask questions below. Newest Ideas at the Top.

It is also safe to assume that I am looking for the female component of each idea. Some ideas are purposely left vague, to allow us to expand upon the basic idea or to allow for an element of surprise in the game. What fun is it if I reveal all of my cards at the same time? But who is to say I don't have any hidden up my sleeves?  8)

The Enchantress

The War of the Magi was a catastrophic event. Vast Empires – the like of which have not been seen since – covered the world. Knowledge was freely shared across the world and Magic was widespread. Creatures existed that now only exist in Myth and Legend. The world today is only a shell of what it used to be, with scars still fresh on its surface. Magic has all but left the world, only a select few still possess it and guard their secrets jealously. Those accused of magic are outcast from their village or burned at the stake, accused of cursing their villages.

But not all Magi were consumed in the War of the Magi. A few survived and many died afterwards in the Great Purge. One, the last of her kind, an Enchantress, was put into a deep sleep by the Last Prophet and hidden away in an enchanted tower.

Over the years the forest reclaimed the area around this tower and a fishing village formed on the banks of the nearby lake. The tower was discovered by a woodsman one day and rumors quickly began to circulate about the tower and what it contained. Many tried to enter. Few of those who were able to did not return. The rumors turned into legends and spread wide across the lands.

Different people have different tales to tell of the tower and what is inside. An old, blind man who resides in the 'Inn of the Enchantress' in that fishing village is rumored to have entered that tower and escaped alive, albeit with out his eyes, and tells the most compelling of tales about what lies in that tower.

The Prince and his Entourage often pass through this little fishing village on their way to and from his Summer Estates, where they enjoy hunting and other such leisure as only a Prince can. However, this time they are running late and need to put up in the village, providing the Prince with the perfect opportunity to hear this tale. He has never been one to back down from a challenge - why should this one be any different?

The Twin Thorns

Sisters. Slaves. Collars around their necks, binding them to a life of servitude. Braided hair showing the length of their service. Bands of Thorns showing that they serve Duke Reginald Thorn. Trained as Pleasure Slaves, they are enticing and hard to reduce yet are well versed in the History of the Empire and various languages. They have also received training with the darhkur, the Assassins Blade, though only their Master is aware of this.

Duke Thorn, you see, is the most infamous Assassin the world has ever known. Of course, he was known as the Black Rose as he always sent his 'targets' a black Rose before he came to kill them. His signature mark, if you will. By the Black Rose has not been heard of in nearly 10 years and is only a fading memory in the minds of many.

The Emperor is dying and he has no heir. There are many, many Nobles and powerful men with private armies that would like nothing more then to claim the Throne of the Emperor for themselves and they are all starting to jockey for position for when the King dies. Threat of open Civil War is real and widespread and lines are being drawn. Duke Thorn is one of the many vying for position of power and he is about to unleash his two most powerful weapons on his unsuspecting foes: The Sisters.

Empress of the Sand

Her blade cuts through her foes like a hot knife through butter. Her small, lithe, yet powerful form twists and turns as her blade dances in her grasp. Each movement draws blood, each step brings death. She is at home in the desert, surviving like her people have for thousands of years, living off the land. Respecting the sand, never fearing it. She is the desert.

Her hair is the color of the sun when it sinks to meet the endless sand. Her skin has bronzed under the suns unrelenting power. Her clothing is made from the skin and bones of a Caparet, a fearsome desert creature with thick hide and sharp horns. It is tight and form fitting, not allowing any part of it to come lose or snag on something as she moves.

But she yearns for something more then a life of wandering through the sands, of defending her people from roving bands of shad-dur, Sand Riders, and other tribes of Sand People. Setting off into the heart of the desert alone is the most risky thing a person can do. But she decides to do it with out any second thoughts.

Will the Sand consume her? Or will the Sand let her live as she still has greater things in life to accomplish?

The Fairytale of New York

The First Rule of Summoning a Succubus is: Be Prepared for anything and everything that could happen! A simple rule to obey, and the students of Class #69 summoned the creature with out much affair. They placed there well rehearsed charms on the succulent being, repulsed all magical attacks (and otherwise) she threw at them, and bound her firmly in a magical cage. Banishing the creature, they thought, would be so simple! How wrong they were, letting their inflated egos and bloated self confidence get in their way.

The Banishing Spell was flawless - well, not entirely. One misstep, one mispronounced word, and things went terribly wrong - at least in the eyes of the Level 3 Mage who was overseeing the lesson. The Succubus was gone - it was the where that left them all confused. That and the mysterious young woman who appeared in the Succubus place. It was clear immediately she was an 'ordinary' woman - possessing no signs of magic so she was not deemed a threat - but it was her clothes that were rather unusual. In fact, they had never been seen before. And she was as perplexed at them, wondering what the hell had just happened to her and where the hell she was - and why all these men were wearing funny robes and staring at her.

The Succubus, on the other hand, found herself in a very strange new world. She had also lost her powers and her tail but not her hunger. In all her years of existence she had never seen such a place as this. Beasts of transports roared along paved streets, their occupants actually INSIDE of them! Dwellings towered into the sky and were not made of stone or by magical means. In fact, there was no sense of Magic whatsoever that she could detect. Surely this was no prison? It clearly wasn't one of the fiery rings of hell...

The Goddess Reborn

When a God or Goddess is reborn, they are born with out the memories or the knowledge of their past. For all they know, they are just simple mortals consigned to a life dictated by the gods. Prophecies speak of times when the Gods walked the earth - some for the mere enjoyment of mingling with mortals, others to convert more followers into their ranks. No one knows for sure why they chose to live among Mortals but the effects can be widespread and profound.

The Goddess of Beauty and Love has been reborn, but only one Prophet is aware of this. He is considered to be mad by his brethren, a False Prophet by many, but sets out to find this Goddess. He fully knows her powers and what effect they can have on both men and women and would see that she would not fall into the wrong hands, her powers abused for evil rather then good. But will he reach her in time?

Even with out knowing her powers, the Goddess has certain needs and wants herself. It is in her nature to stir up lust in those she meets. The Temple of Ilena - her followers - pledge their bodies in her name. Only the most beautiful are accepted into her Temples across the lands, their bodies becoming her vessels, welcoming those to her temples in the manner fit for one of their order. Every year a festival of Ilena is held, a night full of debauchery where a Woman is not allowed to refuse the advances of a man. It is not uncommon for an influx of babies to be born 9 months after such a festival, which often deems how successful it was.

The Company of the Damned

Death has been her inseparable companion for her entire life. She has never told anyone before, for fear of being shunned or accused of witch-craft. She could see those lost souls who couldn't move on into the Afterworld, still lingering in place seeking revenge or wanting to pass on a message to their living Kin, or have justice served in their death. She thought that by running away from home she'd get away from it all at the age of 8, but was wrong. A hermit in the forest took her in and for a while she lived in peace, the forest so secluded. But only two years later some bandits killed the Hermit - she barely escaped - and his lingering presence told her to revenge his death if he was to ever move on. She joined a Mercenary company then, working as a cook in exchange for training to be a fighter.

The downside of this, of course, was being exposed to more shades and ghosts then ever before. They seemed to crowd the Mercenaries Camp, wailing in the night. It almost drove her crazy, but she wanted to avenge the Hermits death. He had been so kind to her, unquestioning, her time spent with him had been relatively peaceful.

At the age of 16, she was made a full fledged mercenary. No more cooking, and her own sword. It revealed to her a whole new world where she had to find peace with those she had killed. Those who wanted revenge on her followed in her wake, every year adding a few more souls to the invisible legion that followed her. She still quested for those bandits who had killed the Hermit but had so far been unable to locate them. When the spirits of her parents found her, at the age of 20, she almost killed herself. It seemed the same bandits had raided their village a half year past, killing most and enslaving the rest. They also mentioned a mysterious man who was rumored to be walking the land, who drew souls to him like flies to a light. It was only their affinity with her that prevented them from going to him instead.

Now, at the age of 21, she got the feeling that she was drawing closer to this mysterious man. Fewer ghosts were seeking her out. Who was this man? What was he doing? And could he help her?

Unknown

These two images I have not found a story for. I will leave it up to you to pick one and develop who she is and a plot revolving around her.

Charmed

Sold to a traveling man when she was four, she has spent the last 14 years being educated and tutored by a traveling Mage. A necklace she wears – that she can not remove – has placed an enchantment on her. When one speaks her true-name, she is compelled to do whatever they ask of her. She is powerless to resist whatever is spoken in conjunction with her true name. The Magus knows this – this was his intent after all – and will unleash her on the world once he takes her virginity from her. All he has taught her has come down to this, and the fate of a Kingdom rests on all he has taught her.

Of Stone and Skin

He is a pure specimen of what a real man looks like: Chiseled abs, muscled shoulders, and a masculine jaw. Tattoo's bind magical strength and speed to his sword arm, stone skin and protection to his left arm. Hair cut short to prevent his enemies from grabbing onto it. Dargoth Stoneskin is one of the most sought after dar-shaddur in all the Kingdoms. Some say he is even the best dar-shaddur there is. It is enough that no attempt has been made on his life and his purses are full of gold equal to that of a small kingdom. He sells himself - as a dar-shaddur - and is rumored to have killed 10 Kings. May do not believe the rumors, but upon seeing him they have to admit it is true. Dargoth Stoneskin is the most deadly man in the Kingdom. And the most handsome. Its often said that he only gets paid half in money, half in sex...

Slave of My Desires

He is a slave with a mysterious past shrouded in power. The Iron Collar that binds him will mark him as a slave everywhere he goes. Young and agile, his body toned from a lifetime of work, he has caught the eye of the Princess who has only known a life of having everything she wants. And she can have everything she wants but him - a maiden of her stature is not allowed to have sexual relations with a male slave. Not until she is older and married is she allowed to have such a discreet relationship. It often means death for a slave, once the relationship is found out. Even if it is with a Queen. Death - one of the sure factors of a Slaves life. But he is no ordinary slave, as Prophecy will show. He is the Slave-King and entire nations future hangs in the balance.

Map of the World

What happens if you possessed the power to picture in your mind the surrounding area and anyone and everything that was in it? How valuable would you be for, say, the Army? If you could reveal the positioning of troops on a battlefield, prevent every ambush? To what lengths would the opposing Army go to get you or kill you? And what, after all of this, if you were bound as a pleasure slave?

Tattoo of Destiny

For as long as she has known - for as long as she can remember - she has had the tattoo. She has no idea what it means but she barely notices it anymore. It is intricate in design and pattern and plays with ones eyes when looking at it, almost as if the tattoo is alive and moving. She keeps it hidden from the looks she receives when people see it. Little does she know that what she possess could destroy the world.

The Brotherhood of Destiny were thought to have been exterminated 16 years ago by the Legion of Light, believers of the one true God. The Brotherhood had held out for a year in their mountain-fortress before a betrayal lead to their demise. The greatest Wizard among them possessed a scroll that spoke of Prophecy and Ancient Magic - something the Legion of Light wanted. He destroyed that scroll so that none could learn from it. What no one knew was that he had written the contents of that scroll onto the back of a 2-year old girl in the form of an intricate scroll. Only a wizard of great power would be able to decipher the scroll, and only from the back of the girl while she lived.

She was one of the few survivors - the Legion of Light allowed all women and children under the age of 14 to escape as refugees. Everyone else was killed, the fortress burned to the ground. But the Brotherhood survives still, through one of the survivors.

Konrad Roht was only 8 years old at the time, but had been the secret disciple of the Wizard Balthasar - the most powerful of Wizards in the Brotherhood. He was allowed to escape the death and destruction, and over the years he has been uncovering clues and secrets Balthasar had spread throughout the land before his demise. At 24 years of age, Konrad - armed with raw magic and a strong sword arm - has embarked on a quest to find this girl - now grown - who bares a special tattoo on her back. But he is not the only one searching for her as the Legions of Light march to war once more.

In the Garden of Evil

The Gardens of Evil are a majestic place, hidden from the rest of the world. In these Gardens, only Evil exists. Its where the Succubi are trapped, forever bound to tending to the gardens, their insatiable desire and lust building and building  over the years as they have no release, nothing to please them. Occasionally an outsider stumbles upon their place of solitude, entranced by the beauty of the gardens and the scantily clad women they find inside. None ever return. But it has been centuries since the last person stumbled into their place of solitude.

A great battle raged in the valley near their hidden garden. They knew it not, until a gravely wounded soldier stumbled into their gardens, seeking escape from the battlefields. Near death, the Succubi are faced with a decision. Nurse him back to health and then have him satisfy their every desire, or suck him dry right away? Will one take pity on him, take him into her care? It was the first time they'd ever found a wounded human before. What none of them know, however, is that he is the key to their escape.

----------------------------

Additional Ideas and Suggestions are always welcome.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Rune

Wonderful ideas here!

I particularly like the 'Garden of Evil'. What role do you envision for yourself?

MagicalPen

Hey - I don't do the M/M thing - but if a few more people get interested in the Witch/King Idea, thats a possible 4 player game or 5 player....The Witch, The King, The Prince, The Wizard (possibly: The Queen).

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Tears in the Rain

I would be interested in Map of the World, if it's still available.
"All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain."

My Ons and Offs | My Wish List

MagicalPen

It is! Send me a PM with some of your thoughts on it.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Bumped again. Three new ideas posted at the top.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated once more, games taken have been crossed out.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Autumn Sativus

If you're interested, I like the idea of 'Charmed'. Curious to find out about the prophecies and such.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Marguerite

Garden of Evil and Slave of My Desires both caught my eye, still open?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Marguerite

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Marguerite

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Aysleen

Ons and Offs
* I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see.
*We're all mad here.
* If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is,
because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be.
And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?
*Curiouser and curiouser.

MagicalPen

I fell behind on keeping them up-to-date. Taken ideas are crossed out and on the bottom of the list. Untaken, newly revamped Ideas are on the top.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry