ABU's Kinkay Corner! (very nsfw)

Started by A Big Unknown, May 22, 2016, 09:19:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Big Unknown

Hoi errione. I'm just going to put the scenarios that I've came up with here. If you are interested/have any suggestions/questions, PM me! If I get asked way too many questions of the same nature, I'll make a FAQ here somewhere.

The scenarios I make are usually veeery niche.
THAT ONE WILL DEFINITELY GO TO THE 'EXTREME'.
FxF
Kidnapping
Rape, nonconsensual, heavy, dark, hardcore BDSM, torture, blood, gore, mutilation, humiliation; basically everything is permitted, that includes scat and piss.
(MC) Katherine, a young adult (18-20) that loves midnight walks gets kidnapped by a long-time stalker. The stalker, who is an older than her woman (up to 40) is a well-organized psychopath. She knows every of Katherine’s routines, including where she usually hikes. One of those destinations becomes the girl’s doom, as the kidnapper decides to snatch her there. The night is particularly dark, as the moon is behind the clouds, the park lanterns are malfunctioning. Katherine, wearing only a sweatshirt, skin-tight jeans and hi-tops, has nothing apart from her phone and a bottle of water. The thin, black-haired, green eyed girl has no chance of fighting back as she is far too weak to do so, although she might make some noise if a fight breaks out. The stalker has to choose a few items from a longer list to help her capture the victim, to simulate the limited amount of space in her pockets. The rest must remain in the car, my goal will be to provide various opportunities for Katherine’s kidnapping, yours to catch her. Then, the girl gets transported to a specially prepared Den, where she is tortured, both sexually and non-sexually. If we get bored, my character will be killed, therefore I can’t estimate the roleplay length.
MxM
Plane crash
Crossdressing, some light BDSM aspects.
(YC) is a businessman (probably in his 30s) that was travelling from the United States to Asia, on a business trip with his wife. In a matter of fact, this was never a truly happy marriage, as both sides had their reasons to marry each other, none of them was love. The woman wanted money, the man wanted to be closer to a well-known family. He has always had homosexual tendencies, his wife knew about that too well, she was fine with it as long as they kept it a secret. They have played a happy couple in front of friends or relatives, the only people that knew about the man’s love for other guys was his spouse and men that he secretly dated. (MC, 25, little androgynous, long, blonde hair, rather slim) was originally going to China, through various different flights. He is a crossdresser, he intended on helping his Chinese friend to come out of the closet. The plane they are on encounters some major turbulences, the engines fail and the machine starts losing altitude. They soon crash on a beach of a bigger, uninhabited island in the middle of the ocean. Those two men are the only miraculous survivors from over 200 passengers that boarded the flight. The story-telling aspects will contain their survival, I have considered dice-rolls for scavenging baggage, foraging, fishing, hunting, crafting, etc. Sometime after the crash landing, the businessman uncovers the CD’s secrets, they slowly grow fond of each other. Having someone to love definitely helps them to survive on the island. This one is going to be longer term.

A Big Unknown

bumpers. I'm also open to other ideas, although those two are my like, always craving.