You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 08:12:01 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Add Bookmark error?  (Read 470 times)

Offline AlhannaTopic starter

Add Bookmark error?
« on: May 19, 2016, 07:03:31 PM »
I've been noticing something the last couple of days. Usually when I'm participating heavily in a thread, I bookmark it for ease of follow up. But, for instance in a game I'm a member of, even after I've already added it to my bookmarks, the button still says "add bookmark". Is this supposed to be like this or am I just imagining things?

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Add Bookmark error?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 08:11:24 PM »
I've noticed it doing that before too. 

Offline Kyrsa

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 09:43:15 PM »
As far as I know it has always been like that.

Online AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 09:50:55 PM »
Not to be contradictory or anything, but I have a visual memory of it saying 'remove bookmark' before.. at some point. Not recently but I'm absolutely sure it said that in the past.

Offline Kyrsa

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 10:11:51 PM »
It may well have, I could easily have forgotten.  I just know that the Add Bookmark has been there and stayed there for long enough for it to seem normal to me.  Watch, Veks is going to say it's only been a week or two now that I've said that.  I've always had to remove my bookmarks from the bookmark tab.    ::)

Offline Thesunmaid

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 07:18:08 PM »
I know the add book mark part does not change if you have it bookmarked already...maybe it was the notify button? It will show as un notify if you have it notified...but for the bookmarks you have to just delete the bookmark and it does not change as far as I can tell.