You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:06:23 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: RP Request Thread [M seeking F] [Tease&Denial / Bimbo / Infatuation & More!]  (Read 645 times)

Online pleaseteasemeTopic starter

Hi all!  ;D

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by.

Two quick things if I may before getting to the roles and what I'm looking for:
- I don't care what your real life gender is, if you're willing to play the female role in this then I'm more than happy to discuss it with you.
- No one liners please. I don't expect pages of text in every reply but some detail is desired. Naturally shorter replies are all that is required at times and that's totally fine, I don't expect anyone to type to just make sure their post is of a certain length.

Making My Brother My Sugar Daddy
I'm looking to play a story where my character (your character's brother) has recently sold a cell phone app that he created during college for a huge sum of money. It started as something small, however it blew up in popularity and a rival came in offering to buy it for a big price. He's always been nerdy, preferring to sit in and play video games rather than go out, which is a stark contrast to your character who's one of the social elite. As siblings they've never been that close given how different they are, however now he's suddenly filthy rich he's instantly become a whole lot more interesting to your character.

He's somewhat lost in what to do with all this money, sure he's just purchased a swanky new penthouse apartment and sports car, but before now he's never really been one to live the high life. He's spent much of the past few weeks just sitting in his penthouse, playing with all the expensive technology that he can now afford. Your character is more than a little jealous of him. He's a nobody, a loser, and now he's suddenly got everything she could want and more. She knows just what she could achieve and become with all his money, but how does she get access to it? Sure he might lend her some if she asked nicely, a few hundred is but pocket change to him, but what she has in mind requires far more than that!

After thinking and stewing she comes up with her grand plan. She'll have to use the one thing she has going for her, her good looks. So she starts to come onto her brother, flirting with him, getting his pulse racing so to get him to agree to splash a little cash on her. It just keeps going on though, her using her body to make him all hot, as the hotter she makes him the easier it seems to be to persuade him. She could keep leaving playful hints and suggestions at what she could do for him; however it never goes any further than her pushing against his bulge and giving him a knowing smile. She teases him, makes him ache for her, and even goes out of her way to ensure he can't relieve that ache so she can keep the money coming. She could even view it as a charity case, he's a single young man who's not getting any action elsewhere, so in getting a thrill from how she looks he should be appreciative, right?

She wants him to take her on lavish shopping trips, stay in expensive hotels, go to VIP nightclubs, beautiful vacation destinations.... and all she has to do is walk around his apartment in a thong and suggest she might give him something sweet, or offer to be the eye candy on his arm for the duration. Win win, right?

I'm open to the age of our characters (all within site limits of course!), as well as who is the older sibling. I would also be willing to play it without the incest angle too as I know it's not for everyone.

Cuckolded In The Friendzone
I'm looking to play two teenagers (Open to other ages though!) who are really good friends. The catch is of course that she is way out of his league. She's beautiful and could have any guy that she wanted whilst he's a little nerdy and somewhat out of his depth when it comes to conversing with the opposite sex. Despite that they get on well, though he often spends much of their time together devouring her with his eyes, trying to hide his boners and running around after her doing whatever she wants.

He's firmly in the friendzone and though he badly wants out of it he is somewhat resigned to being there. He's willing to accept it because he just wants to be around her, he likes her so much that he doesn't want to be the one that ruins what they have. She's not blind to this though, she knows how much he likes her, how much he wants her and she loves to play up to it. She tells him that he's cute; she kisses his cheek, squeezes his thigh and even playfully giggles and prods his bulge when he gets stiff. She knows doing that makes him fall further under her spell, allowing her to have him do her homework and drive her places when needed.

The cuckold element comes into play in that despite leading him on like this she is clearly having sexual relations with other guys. It might be the big, hunky guys she likes, the guys with big cocks and so on. She doesn't hide this to her friend, and even openly talks to him about it, telling him how she got fucked so well, who she blew, who her friend got with and so on. She enjoys being sexual around him, flirting with him, making him pop erections and then giggling at him when he gets them. She might mock him if he's been stiff for a while, asking if his balls ache or if he wants to go and rub one out in the bathroom, before giggling hysterically and telling him that he's not running off to the bathroom to masturbate whilst she's here! It would be playful and flirty, but also somewhat cruel and mean too as she knows what she is doing to him, however this is masked behind the fact that she is nice to him and doesn't want to hurt really him (outside of making him ache for her!).

This isn't an exact plot as I would be willing to tweak and adapt it if you had any preferences or likes of your own. I'd also be open to playing the other guys in the story if needed, however that would only be something I would be willing to do if it is understood that I don't want to play those characters more than my main one. A good healthy mix of scenes and scenarios could be a lot of fun as she drives one boy wild whilst ensuring that other select boys don't have to feel anything but sublime.

Bimbofication
I've not a specific plot outline ready for this topic, more a few seeds in the form of ideas that might be good to build on, however I'm also willing to build on any ideas that you may too have.

- A girl who is totally infatuated with a boy and just falls under his spell, doing anything she can to impress him and gain his attention. Naturally he's drawn to the 'bimbo' type and she starts down this path to impress her crush. Her infatuation with him leads her to constantly trying to '1-up' herself, always trying to be better than the last time he saw her. Even when he tells her that he likes her, he thinks she's pretty it's not enough, she wants to be sexier still, forever eager to be everything that he could ever want and more.

- Girl confesses her desire to live her life as a bimbo, and her friend/boyfriend does all he can to help her out with that, secretly/not so secretly enjoying every moment of it.

- An older woman just out of a long term relationship falls for a younger man and is taken down a path that a woman her age probably shouldn't be considering walking down.

Themes I'd like to include and incorporate in such a RP (though not required!) are:
- Bimbofication
- Doll/Barbie type appearance
- Misogyny (gentle), he'll not hate her, more just be a little old fashioned in his outlook of her place being below him.
- 1950's housewife type of relationship where she has her place, and it's her duty to pamper and take care of him. By this I mean the mindset, rather than actually dressing/acting like it's the 1950's.

Little Sister's Desperate Crush
I'm looking to play a story where my character's little sister has a desperate crush on him. She's been utterly obsessed with him for years now, and is reaching the point where it's getting really tough to keep it bottled up any longer. The problem though is not only is he her brother, and so such thoughts and feelings should be forbidden, but her brother is totally oblivious to seeing her in that way.

I'd like for her to be 16-17 in age, with brother being 17-18, so a year or so older than her. Appearance wise I'm open to hear preferences, however I'm drawn to the idea of the little sister being tight, slim and slender that way she gets frustrated when she sees her brother glance at a busty girl. Or when he glances at another girls ass it makes her want to scream as she does squats in her room morning and night so to be as tight as possible. I'd love it if she was just totally head over heels for him, anything and everything he says she just seems to adore, if he's going somewhere she wants to tag along just to be close to him. The same goes for his preferences too, if he looks at blondes more often then she's considering dying her hair. If he looks at girls in shorts, she's wearing shorts and so on.

Of course, how intense and how much of that is included I'm open to discuss, it's a two way street when setting up a story and I'm more than willing to hear any suggestions that you might have too.

I'm not looking for things to be a race to get to the sex though. I'd like for things to be slow, flirty and even a little desperate on her part as she tries to first make him look at her, and then try and gain his affections and attentions. It is of course wrong but she wants him too bad to care, and she knows that if she wants him then she's going to have to make things so good for him that he'll not care either.

Alpha Female
I totally have a thing going for confident females, ones who know how sexy they are and how they can use their body to get ahead. One look they can twist a boy around their finger, or on the flip side they know when to smile and giggle all nicely and let a man think that he's in control. Girls rule and boys drool, right?

I don't have a specific role in mind for this, I just really love the concept of it, and seeing the fun and mayhem that she can create as she goes about things. Perhaps she brings every boy she comes into contact with at school to his knees, or excels her rise through the ranks at the office by ensuring that everyone falls under her influence.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this! If you are interested then please drop me a PM as I'd love to discuss things in more detail with you. I'm more than happy to mix and match elements from various stories, or even hear any tweaks and adjustments to ideas that you might have. :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 03:42:59 PM by pleaseteaseme »

Offline Casper

Re: RP Request Thread [M seeking F]
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:20:40 PM »
Hello there!
I do enjoy the idea of a confident woman causing mayhem.
I think so many interesting, comedic, and fun things could happen in such a plot.
I hope to hear from you!

^ ^