You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 12:00:08 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Friends With Benefits Human, anthro, M\M, romance possible but unlikely, modern  (Read 209 times)

Online WindVoyagerTopic starter

I am looking for a partner who will work with me on the story with me and not just sit back and make me do all the work.   

I am looking for an anthro or human character, male only, no females, herms or futa. Slo I am not interested in submissive characters and I'm looking for more dominating or switch characters.

World: Modern. Set outside a small town

General idea: Maybe having a room mate isn't such a bad thing. My character, Vincent was starting to regret getting a roommate due to the possible reactions they may have to his closest friend who lives with him but the bills need to be paid and his crap job as a guard at the local amusement park doesn't pay well.

He's not looking for any kind of relationship and doesn't really want one, he has a few friends he's slept with but it was just sex, no string attached just the way he likes it. He doesn't want to be weighed down by a committed relationship but some times people get too close. Or someone gets jealous.

The down side is that nothing is ever without strings........

There are so many possibilities, your character could get jealous, even possessive, family members who don't approve of either chacters lifestyle or choices could show up. My character did drugs in his high school years, all pharmaceuticals stolen by his step sister, so your character could try to get him hooked again and deal with his friend.

Possible kinks: non con, bondage, drug use, possible obsession, possible black mailing and jealousy