You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:49:29 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just a Little Bit Gothic... (M for Anyone!)  (Read 224 times)

Offline White WolfTopic starter

Just a Little Bit Gothic... (M for Anyone!)
« on: May 15, 2016, 09:28:00 PM »

I hope you like my spooky Gothic castle picture. That was literally the first hit on Google Image Search for "Gothic castle."

So now that I've set the mood.

I'm craving something pitch black, dark, Gothic and wonderful. I don't have my mind set on what form this perfect darkness should take, all I know is I wanna' explore the Gothic motiff and play around with various stereotypical aspects of that - vampires, sure. Werewolves, yes. Dark magic, a must. Spinning off from that; demons, Satanism, spooky castles, ghosts (ghosts!)...

...anything and everything to do with the Gothic horror genre, or any combination of the same, I'm game for.

I'm leaving this request extremely vague, and I accept that that might be a handicap but rather than a specific story request this is more an...invitation to treat. If you have a craving that slots into my general desire to do something Gothic and sexy, then please, don't hesitate to send me a PM and let's talk it through :)

Hope to hear from you!