You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 10:09:40 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: National Acrobat looking for a long term Story (M/F PCs Looking for F PCs)  (Read 585 times)

Offline National AcrobatTopic starter

• Elliquiy's Resident Heavy Metallurgist
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Black candles burn, all minds aligned
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
It's been a long time since I've participated here, and actually sought out games, and having recently started a game with a long time rp partner here after many years of inactivity, I am looking for another game or three.

I like story and plot, and love world building and history. I play mostly male pcs, but do play female pcs in Pathfinder often as well.

I love Pathfinder. It's my favorite system, it's the system my RL group has been using since it came out (was 1E and 3E before that). I prefer system games over all others, and prefer Pathfinder. I am not about maximizing characters. I am about creating PF characters that are fun, have a story to tell, and may be mechanically unsound to a lot of people because I choose skills and feats (and classes) that fit my concept for the character, not because they make sense from a 'perfect' build sense. My characters are built around the concept and personality, which comes before mechanics.

Also, I am not the kind of writer that will write two paragraphs when only one or two sentences are needed. I am not the kind of person that thinks a simple question that requires a yes or no answer, needs it answered twenty ways to fill up some sort of paragraph quota, and I don't expect you to as well. I like to write, but I don't like to overdo it if not needed. I can also write a lot when I get into things, so it can vary depending on the situation.

And finally, I'm not always all about the canon for fandom. I like to create stories, and take them in new and unique ways. I like using the backgrounds and information for characters, but prefer to create and develop new stories for characters. I don't mind using some canon material, but I also like to make it new as well.

In addition to Looking for some Pathfinder, I wouldn't mind some Star Wars or hard-sci fi.

For Star Wars, I prefer the Rebellion Era, with new characters, or creating something in the new Period of the The Force Awakens.

So here's what I'm looking for in terms of pairings so it would be one of the following:

Pathfinder

Anything really, good adventure and story, with erotic hijinks and fun added. I would prefer a solo game or to be in a group for this, and am open to various ideas. I already have one Pathfinder game, and would like more. I can be flexible with ideas for this.

Star Wars

Prefer Rebellion Era, original characters although willing to do something in the FA era or Clone Wars as well.

Sci-Fi

Looking for something in the vein of Traveller, with a future timeline for Earth. Our heroes are a mismatched pair that have been tasked with heading out to explore several uncharted systems to see if they are suitable for human life. They will be alone for a long time, and will have to survive. Could be done free-form, but would be based on some ideas from the Classic Traveller game in regards to starship types, etc. This could be freeform, but the main jist of this story would be exploration, and two people who are isolated for a lengthy period of time on their own ship, charged with independent exploration. They would need to learn to get along and become partners.

If you're interested, check out my O/O's and then pm me, and we can see if we are a match.

Current Games

Twist Fates (Pathfinder with Lunais)
Star in the Night (Freeform Supers with Covert Revulsion)
Spiderwood Farm (Pathfinder with Codexa, RPOL game restarted)
Of Crimson Birds and Bats (Freeform Supers with Blissy)

Thanks for looking.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:15:16 PM by National Acrobat »

• Elliquiy's Resident Heavy Metallurgist
  • Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Black candles burn, all minds aligned
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Updated