You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:19:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]  (Read 7820 times)

Online BlytheTopic starter

Re: Vampire the Masquerade Mafia [Game Thread] [Day Phase 4]
« Reply #300 on: May 26, 2016, 12:45:28 AM »
or maybe it was a sneaky way to vote for nobody. =P

For the record (just clarifying this for all my players), a player missing a vote absolutely does not count as a vote for 'nobody.' It is simply a record of inactivity.

For in-game purposes/information, you have no concrete vote, not even for 'nobody,' for the one round you missed voting on.

Online theLeslie

« Reply #301 on: May 26, 2016, 12:50:05 AM »
And I did try to vote when I got home!  But they closed the door on me. *sniffles*

Online BlytheTopic starter

« Reply #302 on: May 26, 2016, 02:51:21 AM »
Hey, all, I hate to do this, but it is better if I cancel this particular game. It is through no one's fault but my own. It comes down to me having extreme difficulty continuing to run it, and it's been unduly and intensely stressful. Unfortunately, GMing mafia games doesn't look like its for me, and I just am meant to be a player rather than a GM. I'm just really not cut out to manage one of these.

I apologize sincerely for this, and I do thank you all for participating for the time that you did.

If you have questions, please PM them to me rather than post in-thread.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:02:22 AM by Blythe »

Offline ThatRPGuy

« Reply #303 on: May 26, 2016, 07:18:29 AM »
Before anyone reveals, I'm dead, and can take over GM responsibilities if you like, Blythe. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to wrap things up for you.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 08:19:16 AM by ThatRPGuy »

Offline Remiel

« Reply #304 on: May 26, 2016, 08:52:31 AM »
Before anyone reveals, I'm dead, and can take over GM responsibilities if you like, Blythe. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to wrap things up for you.

I'm okay with this.

Offline AmberStarfire

• Rogue Starlight ~ Fantasy Novelist ~ This Is Who We Are ~ Scully to his Mulder
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • ❤ Snuggler of the Wyld and Hairy ❤
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #305 on: May 26, 2016, 08:58:16 AM »

I'm okay with this.

So am I.

Offline ThatRPGuy

« Reply #306 on: May 26, 2016, 08:59:58 AM »
Please give Blythe a chance to chat with me before making any further replies in the game thread, I'd really appreciate it!

Offline ThatRPGuy

« Reply #307 on: May 26, 2016, 10:46:25 AM »
I believe the best course of action to take here is going to be to lock this game thread. If there are people that would still like to play (dead or alive), I'm more than happy to run a quick round of Classic werewolf. I put the sign up sheet here. Thank you all for understanding.