You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 09:18:21 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a replacement in a teenage love story.  (Read 118 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Looking for a replacement in a teenage love story.
« on: May 11, 2016, 12:09:56 PM »
My partner for this thread has not posted since mid March, and has not been on the site in more than a month, so I'm throwing it open in the hope of finding someone willing to continue it with me.

The thread: A teenage Love Story

In a nutshell, I'm seeking someone to pick up the role of Tiffany Song, a cheerleader who goes out on a date with a geeky boy who won a raffle for the event. The heroine, the girl-friend of a jock, finds herself strongly attracted to our hero, the geek after a good-night kiss after the date and things run amuck in a fairly typical teenage way. The crux of the story is how the two handle the attraction and the conflicts between both the already established relationship and the social interactions of friends and the necessary appearances that peer pressure can create and their growing feelings toward each other. Complicating the equation is the fact that the geek is a natural kisser, a strong chemistry between the two and the geek's surprisingly apt abilities to please her.

The characters were originally 16 years old, but I'm willing to adjust the age to 18 and entertain any adjustments to the story that doesn't completely derail the plot/storyline as briefly outlined above. An ideal partner will be willing to stay in regular contact and offer input on where they think that things should go from scene to scene and within the overall story. I will be happy to talk about previously considered ideas and new ideas. I'm looking for a romantic, humorous and passionate story about the characters and their lives being turned upside down by the events of the story.

Anyone interested, or simply having questions, can contact me via PM.