Welcome to Cobalt Island University: aka Futa U!

Started by Xilos, December 01, 2008, 10:56:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xilos

Now a fully-fledged small game!  Or at least intended to be.  See here for previous discussion...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24755.0

Feel free to fill out a character sheet here...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24905.0

Futa U: Aka Cobalt Island University

Welcome to Futa U!  Advertised as Cobalt Island University, it is well known for it's select clientele, steep entry requirements, lush beaches, exotic tropical scenery and climate, and highly private nature.  Every year thousands apply but only a select few ever gain acceptance.  It's elite instructors, top notch technology, and advanced coursework basically guarantees it's graduates a prime spot in their field of choice.  The catch, it's girls only!  Sorry guys!  Or so one would think...

Several don't think it unusual that a physical is required to admission into the University, but they don't know the truth.  Every year dozens of the thousands meet the academic requirements, but are still turned away.  The reason?  They don't meet the particular physical requirement of the University.  Despite this peculiarity, it has passed off as an aristocratic all-female's University, the public doesn't know of it's true nature.  It caters to Futa's only!  Hence the nickname it's students have, Futa U!

Futa's in the world are known as sterile outcasts that are usually completely rejected from all other Universities because of the stigma associated with them.  Cobalt Island University looks to remedy this by sending highly-intelligent, well equipped, elite trained Futa's out into the world.  One day the time will come when they can reveal themselves to society, and prove that Futa's are just like everyone else!  Well, with some extra's.  Despite all of the paperwork, despite all of the examinations, we're all just Human.  Sometimes things slip through the cracks.  Sometimes paperwork gets jumbled.  Sometimes "I's" look like "L's" or any number of things.  Somehow, this has occurred, and a few totally oblivious but 100% genuine females have been accepted into Futa U.

Due to the high-security and private nature of the Island, it is inhabited only by students, instructors, and administration.  The campus is massive however, and has everything one would need.  Beaches, movies, sports, even a massive mall.  Built on with an emphasis on freedom, students here are not required to hide who they truly are.  For this reason, some wear...very little to hide their accessories.  This poor female is certainly in for a shock!  With only a few females in the entire student body, they'll easily be Futa U's most popular students.  Everyone will be dying to 'meat' them!

I'm looking for a high-school grads with big dreams whom will have been unintentionally accepted into Cobalt Island University as well as big-dicked Futa students.  I'd like this game to have a heavy anime influence, so feel free to go wild on hair-color, appearance, and unusual but cute speech patterns.  As per the anime influence, expect to see insanely well-endowed Futa's with seemingly never ending amounts of semen that tastes unusually delicious and has a high nutritional value.  Situations can vary depending on what the different players want.  Clearly there's room for gangbangs, double-penetration, oral, vaginal, anal, Non-Con, and a whole host of other stuff.  Make sure to check out the OOC board as well as the Character Sheet if interested!

Duchess

Xilos

Whoops!  I was in a hurry when I created the full scale small game.  This was originally a 1 on 1, so I kept the advertisement the same not thinking to edit somethings.  It should read correctly now.

RubySlippers

Your utterly sick and demented with so low morals you should be ashamed ...

any room for a very lesbian girl in way over her head?

(In this case raping her will be fine just expect it not to be that easy, giant dicks make big targets for kicks and bites ....  ;D)

Xilos

That's right folks, have you ever wanted to become an enormous phallus'd Futa attending the most elite academic University in the world?  Well now's your chance.  Cobalt Island University is in full swing with a whole host of characters, some with massive male organs and some...whom don't even know what they're getting into!  We can always use more though!  Feel free to drop in an application, and we're especially looking for Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors, and Grad Students going for their Masters and Doctorates.  Feel free to fill out a character application!

Xilos

The game has started!  Come on by and get Futa-ized!